This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

steve doyle

BIG THANKS FOR URGENT HELP
« on: July 18, 2005, 07:32:16 pm »
just to say thanks for all the advice on the marker pen on upvc.
heres what i found, most of the ink came off with stain devils liquid for inks small yellow bottle available  at tesco. i tried permanent markers on upvc at home it brings them off easily even after drying, when i got the marker on the door it was so hot it dryed instantly i think this was the extra problem, when most was off it appeared that some had absorbed into the plastic leaving a light blue mark, i removed this with ten minutes rubbing with upvc restorer, the line came off slowly but my cloth did turn slightly white so it acts something like t-cut, importantly it didnt scratch or show any signs of damage afterwords. job was a success! graffiti remover also seemed to work but needed leaving on and i didnt fancy comming back to a big hole in the door, once again thanks to all who responded and just thought i would share my findings incase anyone is unfortunate to be in the same situation. once again many thanks,

regards steve :)