This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jdemarco

read this if you want to expand your business...no BS!
« on: March 23, 2010, 11:31:11 am »
Napoleon hill book 'think and grow rich' and Dale carnegie 'how to win friends and influence people..... i dont really need to say anymore apart from get these and read them cover to cover and do exactly what they say, they are undoubtably nothing short of genius.

This post was inspired by IC Walker 'i dont know if i can be bothered anymore'. My heart goes out to you mate thats why you need to read these books. They will change your outlook on life and business.
If anyone is interested i think i should be able to send an ebook of think and grow rich to anyones email. Just send me your email add on here and ill send it across to you. Ive only got how to win friends and influence people on a media player so not sure if i can send that aswell but ill try for anyone who is seriously interested.

Just trying to look out for everyone.
j demarco

idealrob

Re: read this if you want to expand your business...no BS!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 11:42:16 am »
My dad, now 85 was a window cleaners, and read Dale Carnegie, how to win friends & influence people and used the book to gain large contracts, we cleaned every school on Teesside, all the chemical industry etc and made him a millionare. Still now 50 years later doing whats left of chemical industry and the largest job on Teesside , if not the north east. Books work

idealrob

james44

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 11:47:28 am »
Hi could you send one over to me please! jdemarco

my email is

jamesy000748@talktalk.net

cleaner-exteriors

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 11:48:14 am »
can i have a copy please?
thanks
matt@cleaner-exteriors.co.uk

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 11:50:46 am »
could I have a copy please

tony.thornton@centralwindowcleaners.co.uk

Thank you.

adsteel

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 11:52:58 am »
Can you send me one please.

adrian.steel@hotmail.co.uk

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 12:16:41 pm »

jdemarco

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 12:23:24 pm »
Has everyone got it. like i said the audio is too big to send but ill try and burn to disk and send some out to anyone, its sometimes good to listen to in the car or van than reading better to read tho.

james44

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 12:38:30 pm »
Yep got it fine thanks!

daz1977

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 01:09:01 pm »
could you send me a copy please

daz1977@live.co.ouk

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 01:14:21 pm »
I'd like to take a look at that as well

alistairstott@hotmail.com

Many Thanks

AJ

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 01:30:34 pm »
i'll have a copy please.
info@regencycleaning.com

Sounds interesting.

jdemarco

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2010, 01:36:40 pm »
ok chaps sent. it might get boring in some parts but do persevere its well worth it. im halfway through the 2nd time reading it.

StanA

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 01:36:46 pm »
I read the Carnegie book years ago.
I wouldn't adopt it all as some of it is a bit slushy and many customers might feel that youare going over the top a bit (remembering customers' birthdays etc.).  However, there was enough good stuff in there to leave me feeling that it was well worth the read.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 01:37:04 pm »

StanA

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 01:40:43 pm »
Napoleon hill book 'think and grow rich' and Dale carnegie 'how to win friends and influence people..... i dont really need to say anymore apart from get these and read them cover to cover and do exactly what they say, they are undoubtably nothing short of genius.

This post was inspired by IC Walker 'i dont know if i can be bothered anymore'. My heart goes out to you mate thats why you need to read these books. They will change your outlook on life and business.
If anyone is interested i think i should be able to send an ebook of think and grow rich to anyones email. Just send me your email add on here and ill send it across to you. Ive only got how to win friends and influence people on a media player so not sure if i can send that aswell but ill try for anyone who is seriously interested.

j demarco

As an afterthought, I wonder how those authors would feel about their works being distributed without them receiving any royalties.  Maybe the stuff in the books needs to be put into practice as far as the authotrs are concerned too  :) .
"How to Win Friends and Influence People but Alienate the Authors who Won't Get Paid"  :)

jdemarco

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 01:43:55 pm »
I read the Carnegie book years ago.
I wouldn't adopt it all as some of it is a bit slushy and many customers might feel that youare going over the top a bit (remembering customers' birthdays etc.).  However, there was enough good stuff in there to leave me feeling that it was well worth the read.
Yeh i understand what you mean stan...but did you try it first. i thought like you and i tried it on random people and they love it...they love you and they dont even no why.

p1w1

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 01:46:32 pm »
i too would like a copy westy@impactcleaning.net if its no trouble

many thanks

paul

jdemarco

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010, 01:48:05 pm »

j demarco

As an afterthought, I wonder how those authors would feel about their works being distributed without them receiving any royalties.  Maybe the stuff in the books needs to be put into practice as far as the authotrs are concerned too  :) .
"How to Win Friends and Influence People but Alienate the Authors who Won't Get Paid"  :)
LOL...there dead. these books were origanally written in the 1930s. There main concern was to help people achive success. im sure they would be happy me sharing this. jay

AJ

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010, 01:49:16 pm »
Got it cheers.
What should I open in?