This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

poleman

Frequently asked questions
« on: July 14, 2005, 11:15:06 pm »
Frequently asked questions 

I am sure there is many of you have done this for your present and new customers regarding using a WFP, I have not done one before, now with the good weather I am  getting a lot of work, and as we all know some will moan and they have been and it seems I am spend more time telling them how it all work then just cleaning windows, so  your help is very much needed. 

contact@smart-cleaning.com I hope that is not asking too much.

Andy   

poleman

Re: Frequently asked questions
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2005, 10:55:07 pm »
I chaps there must be someone out there that can help.

Andy

poleman

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 12:03:11 am »
HELP ME :'(

gaza

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 12:38:38 am »
POLEMAN: Learning from my mistakes I wouldnt give two hoots if they moaned or not,just do them and leave a brief note through their door telling them how,why it all works,and dont be to upset if they are spotty ,just look at the improvement in their frames. fair swap I  think,next time their windows will be the same .

Ive perfected wfp,so if they moan{very few have}I quitely give them an option .

To pay the old price for two cleans or to find another window cleaner,this is after my recent experience [spent 5/10 mins with each customer explaining it all[never again]its my way or highway.

One customer tried it on tonight told him to keep his money[he accused me of not doing his windows,when Iasked him how come they are so clean he replied cus it rained heavy last night,to which I replied so why are you asking me to clean them then, why not wait till it rains?

The reason I knew I had done them was I used the ladders on them cus all three top window panes had blown and wasnt going to give him /her the chance to blame me.
+ I DECRIBED HIS BACKYARD,NOT NORMALLY IN VIEW.

in short dont waste time explaining anything to them,just do it.

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

John Conroy

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 12:53:01 pm »
Sorry Poleman can't help with a sheet of Q&A to give to your customers have not done one, seem they are getting to you, it is about educating your new customers and have to agree standing around for 5, 10 mins is costing a lot of time, maybe someone from this great forum will send you a copy, come on chaps lets help out this window cleaner in need ;)

John

thewindowcleaner1

Re: Frequently asked questions New
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 02:35:00 pm »
Try this

WINDOW MAY STREAK AFTER BEING WASHED WITH A POLE
Streaking will only occur if at all on the first 2-3 washes, This is due to residual detergent matter on the frames, ruber seals ect. If this does occure simple contact me and I will
a) return and redue the problem windows within 24 hrs (No charge)
b) arrange a discounted price on the next clean.
 I welcome your comments on my work as it helps me give a better service

I've found by making this offer it short cuts thier complaining mode and to date NO customer has asked for them to be re done or discount on the next clean, a couple have mentioned a few runs on the top windows but are quite happy to let it go.

Alan
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz