This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gaza

upper floor windows
« on: July 14, 2005, 08:06:06 pm »
HI ALL: trying to recover, getting some new work coming in again. my question is got to do a block of flats but some dont or wont have their windows cleaned,but these are lower floors .and I use wfp.
 HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CLEAN THE ONES DIRECTLY ABOVE?

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

steve k

Re: upper floor windows
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2005, 08:11:11 pm »
I have the same thing but just go ahead and clean...if anyone from the lower flats complained, I would just tell them its pure water and they are getting a free clean!!...they haven`t said anything yet.

H h20

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2005, 08:12:42 pm »
ignore them what can they do it`s only water ;D

s.hughes

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2005, 08:52:47 pm »
A w/c I know cleaned some office windows early in the morning. Later that week he had a call from them asking when he will be round as they are really bad. It turns out the office above his uses a w/c who used wfp and all the dirt came down the brick bringing more dirt with it and that just went over the clean glass making a right mess. He now makes sure the wfp is done 1st then he does his offices. A bit of a pain.
Its a good point thats been bought up and I have often thought about it, but when it happens to me I would just not worry and carry on.
You never know they will soon need your services.

Steveyboy