This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john clarkson

cladding cleans
« on: July 11, 2005, 10:08:01 pm »

I have been asked to qt for some cladding cleans.  I have a 350 lt ro and standard poles and brushes.  Do i need anything extra such as different brushes and soap dispensers.

Does anyone do cladding.

thanks john

Roy Harding

Re: cladding cleans
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 07:00:30 pm »
Sorry John I dont clean clading.

But I know some dip the brush in gg4/gg3 or unger liquid to help clean frames that are very dirty.

Roy :)

Mike_G

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 10:14:39 pm »
Used to do cladding with just my normal kit, should be a doddle with wfp, but remember white cladding will almost certainly be harder than a dark coloured cladding to clean as it will show up every mark. Be careful when quoting.

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 11:21:14 pm »
350 ltrs should last you about.........................30 mins on a small cladding clean.ive done cladding cleans and most dfinately use a derma valve to give me the smallest amount of water possible.cleaning cladding is not like windows where you can afford to waste some water on cladding it will run out much much quicker .if really dirty i also use a soap dispenser on the overhead spray line that gives a continuous amount of light detergent.also pricing can be tricky.