This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Becki

so do you think i should go for it??
« on: July 11, 2005, 10:55:04 am »
this new wfp company look real good, they also have training apparently by window cleaners. sounds good, but then i havent seen all the companies out there has anyone seen the website? is there anyone better out there? if so can anyone let me know?  ??? :P

petski2

Re: so do you think i should go for it??
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 11:08:14 am »
Which company is it Becki :)

Becki

Re: so do you think i should go for it?? New
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 01:11:20 pm »
its on www.freeadvertising.com, its a new company. they look good to me anyway, have a look for yourself :D

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 01:48:02 pm »
Beware of glossy websites - In my experience, the fancier they are, the more expensive the product - which is perhaps obviated by their failure to include any prices.

Becki, I recall suggesting Andrews Water as an option last week and there is always mention of the other main companies on this forum: Omnipole, Cleantech, Wintecs, Stream, to name a few.
These are tried and trusted companies, who mostly will do all to show you the ropes and give crucial advice.

All that glitters....

www.mrgutters.co.uk

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 02:29:25 pm »
they have prices 3500 or something no poles though thats all extra

bit pricey io think

shawn
If a job's worth doing, it's worth doing well.

sair

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 06:58:02 pm »
come and see essentially pure 07950706623 our systems are well constructed and designed by window cleaners

like the design new system but they are very expensive 3500 for a three hundred litre
Essentially Pure Ltd

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 07:52:35 pm »
come and see essentially pure 07950706623 our systems are well constructed and designed by window cleaners

like the design new system but they are very expensive 3500 for a three hundred litre

hi can you give me web address as i've tried to view it and it does not work? :o

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 07:54:27 pm »
is this mr macleod who does banbury retail park?