This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DASERVICES

IONIC
« on: July 09, 2005, 09:23:28 am »

Any guys have an Ionic system, would appreciate your thoughts please.

Looked a professional system, but their customer service seems to be
  lacking.

Cheers

sair

Re: IONIC
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 01:40:47 pm »
we had two ..  never had a problem with ours liked the concept,craig and ruben very helpful after sales .decided we would  now build our own essentially pure ltd 07950706623
Essentially Pure Ltd

Mr.G

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 03:08:10 pm »
i recently bought a small portable system from them, have to say i am disappointed with the service i.e parts missing, order arriving late, lack of instructions [as promised]  although it was sorted eventually i do think they need to get their act together.

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2005, 09:00:16 pm »
I've built my own system but use Ionics poles, thier domestic poles are very competivly priced well constructed, but the big atraction to me is that every part of the pole can be replaced thus giving it an endless life span thier delivery is top class (have orderd parts before lunch and recieved them by midday the next day), and they have now started to put Vikan brushes (if requested) on the domestic range.

alan
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 07:55:19 pm »
I will be happy to help with any issues relating to customer care and sales enquiries.

regards 

Reuben

reuben@ionicsystems.com

07879 443 043 

buzz06

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 09:03:25 pm »
then please answer my e mail, re failed ionics 4 foot residential pole after less than a week, using my 18ft pole on ground floor windows is not the answer !!!! 5 days NO REPLY  not on !

Craig_Mawlam

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 09:31:17 pm »
Micheal,

I didn't see the e-mail who did you speak to? was it sent to Castleford or Swindon? Please forward your e-mail to craig@ionicsystems.com and I'll see to it personally.

Rgds
Craig

buzz06

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2005, 04:09:30 pm »
thank you, all power to "clean it up" problem now solved Reuben & Craig have sorted it . Great web site , thanks to all involved !

buzz06

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2005, 01:23:08 pm »
sorry , I had a 4ft residential pole fail & needed it replaced/repaired.it now appears ionic are very busy because of the new regs hense my lack of progress via their technical support. My point was, once management became aware of the problem, via this site, they bent over backwards to get it sorted. I just wanted to thank them & clean it up

cheers