This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JW

EMPTY/REFILL RESIN CANNISTER.
« on: July 08, 2005, 06:40:52 pm »
Anyone got any tricks for emptying or refilling a resin bottle. At the moment I just tip it upside down and try to shake the life out of it. To refill I Just scoop it from the bag and into the bottle. Takes me about 20 minutes!!! 
There must be an easier way :-\

Bradley

sair

Re: EMPTY/REFILL RESIN CANNISTER.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2005, 06:46:38 pm »
find a vending machine for water the type that has large big bottle cut  base of  about one inch down and voIla ,   TO MUCH BLUE PETER AS A CHILD keep it dry  should do resin change in five min ,, when putting the riser tube back in fill canister with water ,riser tube goes in much easier

all your resin needs contact essentially pure ltd 07950706623

Essentially Pure Ltd

JW

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2005, 07:06:23 pm »
Brilliant idea! ;D

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 08:44:49 pm »
i made a large plastic funnel that fits snug over the top to empty i turn into hessian sack and put the hose into the chamber whilst shaking upside down the old resin comes straight out

DASERVICES

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 09:03:19 am »

Hey Bradley,

I hope JW isn't your trade name, otherwise you may be mistaken for
    a JW and turned away all the time  ;D ;D ;D

JW

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 02:33:12 pm »
I am a JW. So me and rejection have become quite good friends.  ;D However still have to pay the mortgage so I trade as BVC Cleaning.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2005, 03:33:17 pm »
I am a JW. So me and rejection have become quite good friends.  ;D However still have to pay the mortgage so I trade as BVC Cleaning.

I had wondered.  I know a lot of you go for window cleaning (and self-employment generally).  I guess the flexi-time helps if you want to the door knocking for a month sometimes.

JW

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2005, 06:24:29 pm »
Spot on my friend.
Mind you the money is a nice incentive too! ;)

dai

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2005, 10:07:26 pm »
 I find that road cones make excellent funnels. Just cut the pointy bit off and cut the rest to suit the job, put a finger off an old rubber glove over the tube that runs down the middle, DAi

JW

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2005, 11:48:47 pm »
Cheers Dai
I reckon it will be easier to find a traffic cone than the water bottle. So I think I will try that.