This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

Have you had an accident in the past 5 years with a ladder?

yes, serious.
25%
3 (25%)
no, serious.

0 (0%)
yes, minor.
41.7%
5 (41.7%)
no, minor.

0 (0%)
never but i worry about it...
33.3%
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Becki

accidents, whose had them?
« on: July 06, 2005, 03:21:23 pm »
please any info would be great! ;D

Re: accidents, whose had them?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 03:30:23 pm »
Becki - who are you and why do you want to know?

H h20

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 03:32:52 pm »
 ??? Yes i`ll second that!  ???

Becki

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 03:35:58 pm »
been wondering whether to go for a wfp and wondering how common accidents are, i dont want to put anyone in danger, let alone my employees.  I'm new to it all so i dont know just curious, i've been told by my brothers who are window cleaners its the best way forward but i dont wanna pay all that for something thats not worth it...

Mike_G

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 03:50:57 pm »
What is the difference between No, minor and Yes, minor?

Becki

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 03:56:47 pm »
whoops he he... believe it or not i did pass english at school!   :D 

Mike_G

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 04:03:22 pm »
What i meant was how can you have a no serious and a no minor surely it should be serious, minor or none?

Becki

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 04:10:07 pm »
i know. too late now i dont think i can change it. i kinda chucked it on there quickly. but then people do say im like bridget jones, cos i can be blonde sometimes... mind you is there a way to change it? i dono i cant get used to these things, only new to forum, managed to post a topic tho, thought a poll would be more interesting. ::)

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 04:32:29 pm »
Bridget, I mean, Becki - I recall Ms Jones had a problem with a fireman's pole (no innuendo intended) how do you think you will manage a WFP.
No disrespect but you sound like a student or similar, wanting to trawl in some stats for whatever reason.
If you are genuine, then all you have to do is look at past forum posts on the WFP versus ladders debate.
If you want to try WFP seriously, go see Andrew Greenhaugh of Andrew's Water Treatment. He arranges demos to those who are on the brink of decision re WFP :)

Becki

i wish i was a student...
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2005, 04:43:47 pm »
but no! i'm in my early twenties now and have always been too scared to start up a business, im pretty quiet.  i've read a lot of the posts but there are so many and its hard to find what u want.  my brothers have both employed people to do their work and they think i should start. im just a receptionist in a hotel at the moment and find it very boring.  theres no way of moving up in the world without starting up your own business, so my bros told me to look up this website and do some research for my business. as i dont know a hell of a lot about it...

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2005, 04:52:06 pm »
Try before you buy - work with your brothers if possible - not at height but at least to get an appreciation for the fundamentals

Good Luck Becki and do something NOW ;)

Becki

ok thanks anyway...
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2005, 04:54:31 pm »
 :D

rosskesava

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2005, 09:38:42 pm »
Hi Becki

I also think become a window cleaner for a while first otherwise it will always be an unknown experience to you.

It's also good fun and is very good for you physically.

Good luck.

Cheers

gaza

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2005, 10:05:48 pm »
BECKI ive never seen a fat postman nor window cleaner {yet]
look at Texas girl it will tone you up ,keep you fit,and meet nice people,but a w/f/pole [not being sexiest] its hard on your
shoulders for a while and your neck. need some strength to use it for a long length of time.

GOOD LUCK IF YOU DECIDE TO JOIN WFPOLING FOR A LIVING

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2005, 10:30:00 pm »
same here all day doing four storie flats non stop not great on the joints and when its hot cold