This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Slash

Where can my tank be installed
« on: February 27, 2010, 06:52:55 pm »
I am collecting my new van in a weeks time,I have a SWB Transit 280 at the moment and is far too big and am down grading to a Transit Connect one,my 500 litre system was fitted by Pure Freedom and is bolted through the chassis,I live in Surrey and want the tank removed from one vehicle into the other bolted through the chassis again,where or who can do this,thanks in advance :)

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: Where can my tank be installed
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 07:46:42 pm »
any decent mechanic or engineer shud b up to the job
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

paul rulton

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 07:52:57 pm »
I am collecting my new van in a weeks time,I have a SWB Transit 280 at the moment and is far too big and am down grading to a Transit Connect one,my 500 litre system was fitted by Pure Freedom and is bolted through the chassis,I live in Surrey and want the tank removed from one vehicle into the other bolted through the chassis again,where or who can do this,thanks in advance :)
thats 1 hell of a lot of weight in a connect m8, wots the payload on them?
cause by the time u got all ur other bits in & urself................ ::) not being funny wiv ya, its just a thought ;D

Slash

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 08:46:39 am »
thats 1 hell of a lot of weight in a connect m8, wots the payload on them?
cause by the time u got all ur other bits in & urself................ ::) not being funny wiv ya, its just a thought ;D
Yes,thats what I thought but I looked into it,the payload is 900 kg on a LWB model

dd

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 09:01:37 am »
800kg payload should take upto a 500l tank.

lee09

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 10:36:45 am »
Can you not ask the supplying dealer to fit it for you, they did mine when I has a new van.
I had the tank delivered directly to them and they fitted it for me. (they did not protecta coat the floor though, I had to do that myself on a Saturday morning at the dealership.)
Lee

Slash

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 11:34:31 am »
Can you not ask the supplying dealer to fit it for you, they did mine when I has a new van.
I had the tank delivered directly to them and they fitted it for me. (they did not protecta coat the floor though, I had to do that myself on a Saturday morning at the dealership.)
Lee
I could but would rather not drive up to Grimsby again just for that plus I need the system taken out by Saturday morning as I part exchange my van for another

cockney rebel

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 12:59:23 pm »
Lee
I could but would rather not drive up to Grimsby again just for that plus I need the system taken out by Saturday morning as I part exchange my van for another
I asked Purefreedom just to supply & fit a 500l tank. Was quoted £1000. Then they called me back a day later & said could do it for £800. Been to a couple of garages who said they would do it.