This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jhagger

cherry pickers/scratched glass waiver
« on: July 06, 2005, 12:10:09 am »
 ?just expanding my w/c business into builders cleans and have been reading on this site for a while.am intersted to know who i would need to give a scratched glass waiver/disclaimer to ie;site forman or included in the folder that the cleaning company i'm working for are handing out when they are trying ofr more work?

and any help on what to write would be well handy!!

also we were told we would have to have a license to use cherry pickers for going at sertain hights which i was in the middle of thinking about.please advise if anyone knows how i go about priceing,as with the hire and at the extra time involved.

any help would be much appreciated..

cheers jon

Paul Coleman

Re: cherry pickers/scratched glass waiver
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 05:52:17 am »
?just expanding my w/c business into builders cleans and have been reading on this site for a while.am intersted to know who i would need to give a scratched glass waiver/disclaimer to ie;site forman or included in the folder that the cleaning company i'm working for are handing out when they are trying ofr more work?

and any help on what to write would be well handy!!

also we were told we would have to have a license to use cherry pickers for going at sertain hights which i was in the middle of thinking about.please advise if anyone knows how i go about priceing,as with the hire and at the extra time involved.

any help would be much appreciated..

cheers jon

Not sure about the rest of it but check that your public liability insurance covers you for use of "plant".

Paul

Mike_G

Re: cherry pickers/scratched glass waiver
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 03:57:52 pm »
I dont know if you actually need a licence for cherry pickers, but if you are working on a site health and safety regs will almost certainly demand that you do have it regardless of how high you intend to work.