Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul rulton

Re: MEGA WORK FOR SALE IN CAMBRIDGESHIRE ON EBAY
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2010, 12:10:48 am »
DONE DEAL ;D im in ;D

mattywig

« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2010, 12:13:14 am »
Best of luck with the auction chaps!  I just figured ebay would be a good free way of letting wc's know my work was for sale? Didn't really know of another way to do it?

Matt

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2010, 12:15:14 am »
To put things in perspective, in 1997-8 I sold my window cleaning business.  It was turning over £1,500 per week.  I split it into three rounds at £500 a week and got £10,000 for each one - £30,000  total.

OK. the potential annual turnover was over £70,000 but it was full time, 7 hours a day for each round to make about £24-25,000, but I had no trouble selling it and all the buyers were happy with what they got.  Two of them are still running their businesses and the third re-sold at a profit.

Experienced window cleaners on here are not likely to pay those sort of prices, but for someone looking for a ready made business with guaranteed income from day one and no experience of building a business for themselves, anything like this is a bargain.

Never sell yourselves short ;)

paul rulton

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2010, 12:17:00 am »
im about 30mins from camb, per happs will do a bit of canvasing round there :o ::) :P
sure i can under cut n still make a good prof.... wot u think ::) ;)

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2010, 12:26:34 am »
im about 30mins from camb, per happs will do a bit of canvasing round there :o ::) :P
sure i can under cut n still make a good prof.... wot u think ::) ;)
hitman is houses between £15-£75 tidy like if u need a hand giza shout  ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

paul rulton

« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2010, 12:31:30 am »
lol ;D we will clean up ;D u could stay at mine 4 the week... rent free :o even more prof :D
we would soon b millyon ares dell haha

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2010, 12:37:21 am »
lovely jubby rodders im serious id travel 4 money like that
or stop over simples work canvass n more work = dollar

crystalwindowclean

« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2010, 02:35:37 pm »
Ive bought so much work over the years for 5 or 6 cleans that this at first seems expensive,
 however if work that makes you £150 a day is worth 6 cleans then why should work you can do £500 on be worth the same.
  Surely it makes sense that a product twice as good should be worth twice as much let alone one that is three times as good, all of myou idiots putting a 5x ceiling price on work need your heads looking at

paul rulton

« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2010, 02:40:50 pm »
Ive bought so much work over the years for 5 or 6 cleans that this at first seems expensive,
 however if work that makes you £150 a day is worth 6 cleans then why should work you can do £500 on be worth the same.
  Surely it makes sense that a product twice as good should be worth twice as much let alone one that is three times as good, all of myou idiots putting a 5x ceiling price on work need your heads looking at
if u ave bought so much work over the years @ 5/6 cleans, n ur sayin its such a good deal
y dont u buy it? pay the 30k then go get ur head checked :P

crystalwindowclean

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2010, 02:50:51 pm »
i dont need to buy it but if i needed the work i most certainly would consider it, i would build it up then work two days a week for a grand a week, that would of sounded great to me when i first started

paul rulton

« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2010, 03:03:24 pm »
still a lot of money 4 some 1 2 try n borrow in these hard times ??? money like that would set u bk
about £1,400/£1,500 pcm over 24months :o not 2many people would want that round there necks :-\

crystalwindowclean

« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2010, 03:12:11 pm »
i agree but if you borrowed over 10 years on a business loan would cost you £300 a month, so work 5 hours a month for nothing and spend your other 145 hours in the month making a fortune !

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2010, 03:14:32 pm »
if only was that easy hey  ;D

« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2010, 04:02:14 pm »
I wonder if mattywig and crystalWindowClean are the same people. Maybe he posted his own questions on the ebay bit as well. I dont know he not been a member that long and he is touting a round for 30k to us.

This might be the real hustle at it again, they realised how much people hand over for there windows, now there have come up with a new plan.  ;D

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2010, 04:10:58 pm »
all ebay comments posted on the 24th this thread started 23rd at almost 11pm. Ummm! Then dead for two days, Ummm! Until I see a 25k bid on there I am unconvinced.

paul rulton

« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2010, 04:57:59 pm »
all ebay comments posted on the 24th this thread started 23rd at almost 11pm. Ummm! Then dead for two days, Ummm! Until I see a 25k bid on there I am unconvinced.
sounds rather fishy 2me2.... he didnt nic 1off the back of ur boat did he? ;Dlol

glen parva

« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2010, 05:02:28 pm »
funny how the bidding is only £285
far 2 much money  :o :o :o

paul rulton

« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2010, 05:20:33 pm »
im so interested in how this all ends :) ive never been on bay b4.... but its still
at the same price ??? ::) haha ;D

« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2010, 05:25:38 pm »
ahh but they always dive in at the last minute, to get the best price!  :D

paul rulton

« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2010, 05:31:21 pm »
ahh but they always dive in at the last minute, to get the best price!  :D
oh ::) so it really could go through the roof at the last min..... bugger! i was gonna
ave a bid on it2 :( ......... haha just thought we will all look a bit silly if he gets top dolla :o