Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyh

Kiam Aquarius Machines
« on: February 11, 2010, 05:32:40 pm »
Has anyone heard of or used the Aquarius Pro Valet machine? I am looking to buy one to use for car valeting and upholstery cleaning, and at £200 the price seems a little too good to be true.

Steve. Taylor

Re: Kiam Aquarius Machines
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 01:01:28 am »
Look on ebay for a second hand numatic ctd570 or ctd900 they cost around £550 to £600 new
Have seen them go for around £150 second hand

For me they look a bit household domestic and would not last long in the commercial world

The one great thing with numatic british made no problem getting parts so no down time.
£200 pound does not get you a lot of machine new by todays standards.
Steve T       All the gear but no idea!
www.leatherrepairsouthampton.co.uk

lesterM

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 04:45:05 pm »
I have to agree , although I use them myself , but for sanitising and biological remedial work. They are the only cleaner I found that can be stripped down for proper cleaning between jobs, which you will not need for ordinary work.   The bigger ones are of course better but tend to retain horrid things and smells in their dank depths  and the thought of having to scrap a couple of grands worth of machine because of a failed swab test  eekk.   The Kiam is also good for adaptating, for small scale work.
But a good start up tool  with a guarantee.
No Job Too Odd.
Dont Panic - let us do it for you.
Pure dealers since 1746

Amber Cleaning

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 10:50:05 pm »
Equip2clean in Liverpool sell them ......I have bought from them.....but they are not too hot on customer service after they have supplied