This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Davie T

emailing customers
« on: February 03, 2010, 07:08:11 pm »
Hi,

I use Window Cleaner Pro and use Outlook Express 6 for accessing my emails etc.

I have several customers who pay by direct banking into my account.
After a clean, for them, I at present  print an Invoice and post it to them. To economise,  I would like to email either an Invoice or a simple note to say that their windows were cleaned today.
I am OK posting an Invoice to other customers who pay by cheque

Does anyone have a system in place for doing this?
Thanks

Davie

My comuter knowledge is fairly basic

p1w1

Re: emailing customers
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 07:15:02 pm »
is this for residential or commercial customers ? if residential why can't you just leave them a slip with instructions on what to do. I commercial then i just e-mail them the sme as you, but i think the new updates to wcp will include e-mailing through the program but when it's coming out i'm not sure.

paul

Davie T

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 07:19:42 pm »
Hi Paul,
Thanks for reply.
If I am doing the job, I can leave a note however when the jobs are given to another guy, I need it to be foolproof that the customer is informed of their clean.
I didn't know that an update of WCP would feature such a facility - perhaps I should contact them

Davie T

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 07:22:00 pm »
Hi Paul,   

Forgot to mention it is for residential customers.

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 07:22:55 pm »
Hi Paul,
Thanks for reply.
If I am doing the job, I can leave a note however when the jobs are given to another guy, I need it to be foolproof that the customer is informed of their clean.
I didn't know that an update of WCP would feature such a facility - perhaps I should contact them
get a 2 part invoice maybe if the guy does not work for you, if he works for you, offer him the job if he does not give invoices offer him a warning
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

R W C™

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 07:29:02 pm »
raise invoice- save to desktop as a pdf file and email

p1w1

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 07:32:53 pm »
if you dont have a invoice template that you can use, i have one you can use  it's a exel file you could then do as rwc say's.

paul

ianhannaford

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 07:33:14 pm »
Hi David,

Yes this is a feature that will be added in the near future. We are just undergoing testing for a new release and then development will start again.

As RWC suggested on the forum, you can save the invoice as a PDF file and then attache the file to an email.

Thanks

Ian

R W C™

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 07:34:25 pm »
if you dont have a invoice template that you can use, i have one you can use  it's a exel file you could then do as rwc say's.

paul

He got invoice as its part of wcp.

Davie T

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 07:34:45 pm »
The issue of guy not giving confirmation slip is really not really what it's all about - I can handle that OK. I really want to be ultra sure the slip gets to him and maybe I am being over fussy, but thats the way I am!

Thanks anyway

p1w1

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 07:37:37 pm »

paul

He got invoice as its part of wcp.
i thought he wanted it before the clean to give to the guy as you can not pre invoice with wcp at the moment but hopefully that will be added too as i think it's a must.

paul

Davie T

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 09:53:34 pm »
Further to post by p1w1

The way WCP has it set up that you must show a clean before issuing an invoice is a real problem.     
I hope the update due includes the option to print an Invoice without first having to enter a clean done.