This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woody1

how stupid
« on: January 29, 2010, 10:09:04 pm »
I thought this will make you laugh

I have been door knocking got a few houses went and cleaned them today one was not home so i carried on and cleaned it, went back to collect and relised i had cleaned the wrong house, she laughed paid me and said as i done a good job she wants me every month then had to tell the original customer who laughed at me, what a plonker i am but still got a new one i suppose

R W C™

Re: how stupid
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 10:12:01 pm »
Classic, you should do it more often then mate  ;D

woody1

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 10:30:22 pm »
Only thing is my partner was in the car when i was collecting and she took the mick big time

windymiller

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 10:41:53 pm »
come and work for me m8. You can do that every day if you get them results.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 12:24:17 am »
I thought this will make you laugh

I have been door knocking got a few houses went and cleaned them today one was not home so i carried on and cleaned it, went back to collect and relised i had cleaned the wrong house, she laughed paid me and said as i done a good job she wants me every month then had to tell the original customer who laughed at me, what a plonker i am but still got a new one i suppose

I can tell you a better one than that.  A guy went to a house and started demolishing the garage before realising he was at the wrong place.  Luckily he hadn't got far and it was easy to repair.  He didn't want an extension built though  ;D