This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woody1

accounts help
« on: January 24, 2010, 01:54:44 pm »
I have just asked for housing benefit as only on low income they need me to show them account books not done this before can you tell me how to do it thankyou

DC Window Cleaning

Re: accounts help
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 03:22:13 pm »
they need all your receipts and a record of all your money coming in
as well as a list of all you customers

david

woody1

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 08:36:03 pm »
Thank you mate hope it does not take to long as so skint from weather

Ian Mason

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 11:10:25 pm »
Hi,

I can`t really help, but wish you luck.

I am in a similar situation, I am just starting up, & from what I gather, I have go to show the council tax & housing what I earn every 2 weeks, so that they can increase the amount to pay as I earn.

They don`t make it easy do they!

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 12:28:33 am »
Download George "window cleaners program" input all your info and accounts into it then print off your accounts from that, they just want to know what your earning, and what your expenses are. they may pick a few expenses off your printout and ask for a receipt for them. you could probably do the same with WCP another program, before Ian jumps in   ;) :)       
Sussex by the sea

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 09:31:56 am »
ill second that.george is great for small/medium window cleaning businesses IMO.very straightforward and only £50 to download.a lot cheaper than WCP.

good luck and keep knocking those doors lads and work in the rain if poss! ;) ;D ;D

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!