This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dean1979

how do i sell my new round?
« on: December 06, 2003, 07:14:27 pm »
Hi there, set me self up a lovely round. Had it going for about 6 months. Customers think I am the best thing since sliced bread and have always sent me payment promptly, never had a problem. My round makes me just under £1000 per month, and I am not an experienced window cleaner so it takes me three days a week to do. (experanced could probably do it in 2) Dont no anyone to sell it to so what should I do and what should I charge. It is based in mid beds. Any advice would be fantastic.

jonesy5

Re: how do i sell my new round?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2003, 12:19:28 am »
I normally charge at least double what the round is worth monthly.  That on my worst work.  Advertise in local free ads paper, get your price and stick to it, if good round try charging two and half times of monthly value (e.g   £1000 month income   sell for £2500 )  Hope it helps.

Majestic

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2003, 11:41:29 pm »
Are you a Fed member, you could put a add in Window Talk , I dont know if you have to be a member to advertise but it will be seen by window cleaners 8)

andy

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 08:23:10 pm »
Well! what do you have to offer? i might be interested in making you a deal.

Andy.