This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

niceandclean

FAO Slumpbuster
« on: December 18, 2009, 12:36:31 pm »
Slump, is it the 58e version that you are using? www.rinnaiuk.com/2_Products/5_58e_LPG_Heater/1_58e_LPG_Heater.html
Why in your opinion is it better than an L5? Ive got two webasto heaters, but i have just acquired another van with a cold tucker system that i was thinking of trying the L5 on but wanted to know your opinions.

Spruce

Re: FAO Slumpbuster
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 01:41:59 pm »
Hi
I have been thinking on a Webasto thermo top c and wondered why you would consider an L5 geas heater rather than another Webasto?
Thanks
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

niceandclean

Re: FAO Slumpbuster
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 04:06:50 pm »
Thats a good question  ;D  Well, i have just bought another round hence acquiring the trafic and tucker system, and taken on another employee. I thought by trying the shower heater for the time being would be a cheaper option to get us through the winter, and if it is any good, maybe sticking with it. As people have been running with them for a few years, its been tried and tested, so thought i don't mind paying out £300.00 ish at the moment, its better than £3000.00.
It won't be the same as the webasto as it wont have the blower, timer and frost protection, but at least we will have hot water to work with.
On another note, if your looking at a webasto add on, water fed pole at grantham are the cheapest for a one man basic set up, unless you are going to install it yourself. But they can also add on the extras.