This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cybersye

who works in worthing ?
« on: December 05, 2009, 04:24:48 pm »
I may have a job to pass up to someone who works in worthing, its a flat belonging to a workmate of my girlfriends and not worth my time travelling from brighton for.
Chris@cms , think your based there ? anyways if anyones interested reply here and I'll email you the contact
Cheers
simon

Richard 01903

Re: who works in worthing ?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 04:42:41 pm »
Hi I live and work in  worthing  wfp I can do it for you!! :) :)
My email is richardandjudy2@btinternet.com
You cant change the PAST But you can influence the FUTURE

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 04:44:23 pm »
Hi thanks for thinking of me, I don't generally get involved in flats though. CM Cleaning who has recently been posting also cleans in Worthing.    
Sussex by the sea

Richard 01903

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 05:29:02 pm »
Hi Simon
Iam just getting started so could do with all the help I can get!!

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 06:02:41 pm »
Hi thanks for thinking of me, I don't generally get involved in flats though. CM Cleaning who has recently been posting also cleans in Worthing.    

Cheers for putting me forward, I don't clean in Worthing mate  ;) I don't actually live there lol, the reason I was in that road I spoke to you about was because my Daughter was staying at Chestnut Tree House in Arundal and got rushed to Worthing hospital so I had to drop tools and drive there, I have actually given your details out before to a fellow member when I was under a different name so technically you've repaid the favour, but I also don't do single flats. ;D

cybersye

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 07:25:31 pm »
Hi Simon
Iam just getting started so could do with all the help I can get!!
Hi noddy, sent you an email
cheers
Simon

Karl Wheeler

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 07:30:38 pm »
Hi Simon
Did you get a contract out of that job you did for me

Karl

cybersye

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 07:51:16 pm »
Hi Simon
Did you get a contract out of that job you did for me

Karl
Hi karl, i hav'nt heard anything from them and to be honest with the bad weather lately I've fallen behind with regular work trying to catch up before xmas, although I have thought about giving them a knock when I'm passing next.
cheers
Simon

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 07:54:46 pm »

Cheers for putting me forward, I don't clean in Worthing mate  ;) I don't actually live there lol, the reason I was in that road I spoke to you about was because my Daughter was staying at Chestnut Tree House in Arundal and got rushed to Worthing hospital so I had to drop tools and drive there, I have actually given your details out before to a fellow member when I was under a different name so technically you've repaid the favour, but I also don't do single flats. ;D
Oops sorry I assumed you was local, also sorry to hear your Daughter has been Ill & hope she is OK  now, Thanks for passing my details on.
Sussex by the sea

South Coast Cleaning Services

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 07:57:26 pm »

Oops sorry I assumed you was local, also sorry to hear your Daughter has been Ill & hope she is OK  now, Thanks for passing my details on.

lol it was actuaully karl on this post I passed the details onto along with cybersye so I assume cybersye got it judging by the other posts in this thread.

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 07:59:00 pm »
Noddy I'll write your email down and If I get anything I cant fit in I'll mail you. also here if you have any wfp based problems.  
Sussex by the sea

chris@c.m.s

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 08:05:57 pm »
Bloody hell I'm confused now  ::) and its Deans fault had been teetotal since Thursday  ;D
Sussex by the sea

Richard 01903

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 06:18:58 pm »
Thanks Simom I"ll give him a call. and cheers Cris,