This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike_Boxall

Sincere thanks to Philip Hanson
« on: June 09, 2005, 01:57:35 pm »
I just wanted to extend my thanks to Philip for all the time and hard work he has given to moderating this section of the forum. He has been a real asset to have on board and I am extremely grateful for his contribution.

Philip is obviously commited to developing The Professional Window Cleaner Magazine, which now has it's own forum, and I wish him every success with it.

There's no doubt that we need more people like Philip who are prepared to get up and do something about the state the industry, as a whole, is in.

Thanks again

Mike

Philip Hanson

Re: Sincere thanks to Philip Hanson
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 02:19:45 pm »
May I just say how grateful I am to have been given the opportunity to contribute to the window cleaning industry by means of this forum.

Having gotten to know Mike Boxall well over the past months, I can honestly say that he is comitted to moving the industry forward and has given a very generous amount of support to the magazine and my endevours with it.

I'm a little sad to be leaving the moderation of the CIU forum after what seems like such a long time, but I know that Mike will appoint other able moderators to make sure that the discussion here stays good-natured.

May I ask you members here, out of respect for Mike and this site, that you don't link across to the PWC site at all.  As Mike will be happy to confirm, I am still on very good terms with all at Express Cleaning Supplies, and I would hate to think that anything would jeopardise that.

I beleive that many members don't see the amount of effort that Mike puts into this site in terms of administration, promotion and so on.  We all have reason to be grateful that we have discussion forums to make use of, and really the least we can (and should!) do is to respect any rules or requests that Mike makes.

I can honestly say that this forum has changed my entire perspective on the window cleaning industry, I hope that members will continue to enjoy and support it for many years to come.

All the best!

-Philip Hanson
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

Jake

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 05:51:56 pm »
Sorry to see you go Phil, :( thanks for all the hard work you have put in to help keep this forum running. All the best for the future mate.

Regards...Jake Dillon
Exeter, Devon

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 06:45:56 pm »
Philip,

Thanks from me also; even if you did 'beat' and threaten me on a regular basis.

I'll miss you too, till I arrive at your forum under some silly name and start winding you up there too!  (Just kidding, Mate ;))

Regards,

Tosh.