This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

keenlee

wfp flyers
« on: June 08, 2005, 01:02:30 pm »
due to get wfp soon could any of u guys email me with sample flyers to give me some idea to set up my own. pleeeeeease email paul.lee66@ntlworld.com                                                 any help much appreciated
dont you just love it

UBA1

Re: wfp flyers
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 03:25:45 pm »
due to get wfp soon could any of u guys email me with sample flyers to give me some idea to set up my own. pleeeeeease email paul.lee66@ntlworld.com                                                 any help much appreciated

I`ve sent you an email ;)

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 07:25:18 pm »
And I have
Alan
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

keenlee

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 07:59:15 pm »
thanks steve never thought about giving existing customers a leafletbut will now very helpful alan                  is that your land line number on the flyer if so would you mind me giving you a call iam only down the road from you Thanks again .                         
     paul
dont you just love it

steve k

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 06:52:48 am »
any chance of a couple of examples as well fellas?
Thanks
Steve

ste.kinsella@ntlworld.com

clearview window c

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 08:59:09 pm »
my advice is not to give existing customers a flyer about wfp straight away. all u do is get those customers scrutinizing their windows. and all u will get for months is complaints. dont do it. others may disagree but i had a mate who leaflet dropped his whole round and all he got was a headache. and he went back to trad. get used to the system first. hope this helps.