This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C-Thru

insurance
« on: June 08, 2005, 06:30:10 am »
I am having problems with wimpey homes. I took over a large biulders clean from someone . I went to put my first invoice in and the site manager told me i needed public liabilaty insurance,  not a problem insured with nig for 1'000'000 . Send of the invoice with insurance about a two weeks go by not been paid.  So I phone then and the say I sent them the schedule for the insurance not the certificate so I phone my broker and he phones the  the insurance company and they tell him that there is no legal requirement to issue  the ocertificate only is and sue schedules so I phone wimpey and the tell me that according to the contruction law I have to produce a certificate and they will not pay me unless I do so so I go back to my broker and he has told me that is has not heard of an insurance company that issues a certificate for public liabilaty insurance.    Has anyone got a  certificate for there public insuance  need to no who is in the rong .
Ben???