This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stormboy

Pole Systems
« on: June 07, 2005, 10:07:41 pm »
Hi I am new to pole systems and was wondering, if this system was worth purchasing?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7519830518&fromMakeTrack=true

williamx

Re: Pole Systems
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 10:38:32 pm »
And £115 delivery charge :o :o

NO WAY

sair

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 07:19:29 am »
no way its unsafe if you want to or think its for a van
Essentially Pure Ltd

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2005, 07:47:02 am »
Hi - I asked the same question 'elsewhere' and got a resounding no - on the basis that it's cheap, dressed up as value for money, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you van mount that, it could send you into orbit if you have to stop suddenly. I went with that advice ;)
Can't provide a link so you will have to scout around for - 'is this a good wfp deal' -
Big ain't always beautiful ;D

UBA1

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 03:27:12 pm »
Hi - I asked the same question 'elsewhere' and got a resounding no - on the basis that it's cheap, dressed up as value for money, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you van mount that, it could send you into orbit if you have to stop suddenly. I went with that advice ;)
Can't provide a link so you will have to scout around for - 'is this a good wfp deal' -
Big ain't always beautiful ;D

My wife would disagree ;D

But, to the original post...no thanks

*strawman69

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 04:55:43 pm »
you pay for what you get mate but i wouldnt. I spent 4500 squid on an ionics system and had it fitted in my van got 2 poles 12ft and 30ft a safety sign and the best advise possible (from those who have been in the business for years,) and im well happy with the service i got and the system, its already started paying for itself ive picked up loads of work since i bought it and ive only had it 2 months if you want to get all the best contracts you,ve got to look the part so invest in a good system where you have good aftersales service and dont go for the cheap crap.