This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

texas girl

Took a vacation
« on: June 06, 2005, 04:23:33 am »
Hey guys!

I have not dropped off the earth but the past 2 months have been painful to me because of the one year anniversary of my son's death.

It catches you off guard. Very depressed. Not social. Worse yet not ambitious. Luckily I have been in business long enough and manage 90 % of the time so I can coast and do minimal and still be OK.

Managing people is demanding but I can remain in my office at home and return calls and maintain stability. Work long enough and you can take it easier. Not easy; easier! Work hard then work smart.

Truth is it has sucked a lot to be depressed. But God is good and we always bounce back stronger from challenging situations. May not realize it but we do.

Hope everyone has a successful moneymaking week. Be safe and remember window cleaners are the smartest people on the earth!

More avatars coming soon.... :-* It feels good to be bouncing back finally. 8)
Debbie

rosskesava

Re: Took a vacation
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 08:04:40 pm »
Hi Texas

Nice to see a posting from you again.

As for feeling down, I think that is natural and normal considering what happened.

Time does help (so does faith) and I hope you feel things improving for you in that sense very soon.

Cheers

Ross

s.hughes

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 08:42:53 pm »
Hi Texas girl, wondered what happened to you. Sorry about the hard time you've been having. Its good you believe in God and have faith a lot of people dont. I mean, how else did we get here, even darwin had enormous doubts about his evolution idea.
Good to see ya back on the forum.

Steveyboy

texas girl

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 04:37:34 am »
Thanks guys.

I do not want to bore anyone with my troubles; we all have them.  Heard a great sermon on the "telly" yesterday.

Talked about how life is not suppossed to be easy. In fact nowhere does it say that life is supposed to be without pain and challenges and obstacles. 

We are responsible for where we go in life (ambition, organization skills, kindness, etc), but I guess I am old enough(don't look it); so I have learned this fact finally.

Sometimes it is just the opposite. The great thing is that we are NEVER alone. Never.
The Lord is always with us even in our darkest hour.

Imagine; never alone. Always in the company of someone who feels and knows your pain and your worries.

This is my view. I am thankful for everything I have been blessed with. If you all came to my home you would think I am happy because of material things.

They are wonderful but character and integrity are the real items that produce men. Real men. Give me a man I can count on who is honest and I will give him all of me and all I have.

Anyway; living teaches us these things. Ever wonder why when you pray for something really hard and then things get worse?

The sermon said that God has a purpose for everything. He has a purpose for each of us. Ever wonder "what is my purpose on this earth?"

I agree that we will figure it out someday.  When something awful happens we think"why me?" But sooner or later we will know. We will then say"oh yes; now I understand why so and so happened".

All self employed people have a lot of temptation to stray; cheat the customers, lie to the tax collectors; lay in bed when we should be knocking on doors to drum up business; setting up dates with someone other than our spouses.

At the end of the day we know what we are made of. We know the truth. We know if we have lied and cheated anyone.

Love to you all; make a lot of money this week and kiss your wife and tell her how much she means to you. Turn off the telly and seduce her like you used to. Take your kids to the park.

And work out that body to keep it sexy! I love hot male bodies!!!! Soon will post a calender site to get that rolling! Male and female window cleaning pics.

Cheers and hugs,
Debbie :-*   
Debbie

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 04:27:42 pm »
Hi- Texas Girl - it's clear that you are made of strong stuff and I hope that pain gets less and less with time.
As for the calendar - could you have one month with just hands in the picture - my hands are quite nice, it's the rest of me that prevents my joining the Pirelli male calendar shoot ;D