This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

New website, your thoughts?
« on: November 16, 2009, 12:40:59 pm »
Hi All
My new website is up can you give me your thougts?
www.angelcleaners.co.uk

BDCS

Re: New website, your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 02:54:49 pm »
How can you do the work for those prices ?

Daria Taylor

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 04:16:45 pm »
How can you do the work for those prices ?
I thought same ;)

suffolkclean

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 05:20:56 pm »
Nice looking website - but as others have said - do you make any money?

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 05:21:41 pm »
why? Whats up?

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 05:25:28 pm »
How much do you charge if you dont mind me asking?

Daria Taylor

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 05:48:48 pm »
How much do you charge if you dont mind me asking?

Depends on what type of cleans we do,but end of tenancy cleans from just 40 pounds is very cheap, you tell me what do you charge for 4 bed EOT? Also as regards to pricesstart from just 7.50 isthat with equipment labout and materials or just labour?

Dash T

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2009, 05:59:24 pm »
7.50 is just labour and ent is 40 for first three house and 15 per hr after.

suffolkclean

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 06:04:52 pm »
£7.50 pr hr labour - cleaners wages ?£6? - NI.Hol Pay,Insurance,your time to arrange work,uniform - Sorry I can't see how you can possibly make a profit surely all the things I've listed swallow up your other £1.50

How long have you been doing this for?

Daria Taylor

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2009, 06:04:52 pm »
7.50 is just labour and ent is 40 for first three house and 15 per hr after.

Ok well thats a fairly good price,if thats just for labour although i'd say reasonable price would be 9ph, we dont work on hourly rates with landlords and esate agents so i cant comment on that.

Daria Taylor

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2009, 06:06:06 pm »
Your website is good though., cant say if its seo friendly but asin term of design is good :)

suffolkclean

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2009, 06:07:41 pm »
Dash you say you don't work on hourly rates with your letting agents but you must work to an hourly rate yourself eventhough you don't give them that figure? - do you have cleaners working for you or do you do a lot of your cleaning work?

Daria Taylor

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2009, 06:24:50 pm »
Dash you say you don't work on hourly rates with your letting agents but you must work to an hourly rate yourself eventhough you don't give them that figure? - do you have cleaners working for you or do you do a lot of your cleaning work?
I dont have a set rate which i use to work it out, i dnt work it out like most of people do, i work out labour rate then add all my expences and then add my profit rate, you see i learned that from when  was doing accounts and find it more efficient when it comes to woking out your overall profit, i know exactly whats what.

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 06:33:32 pm »
Your website is good though., cant say if its seo friendly but asin term of design is good :)

The SEO will be sorted over the next few days. Lucky for me my husband not only handles the admin side of things but also manages and creates websites.

Daria Taylor

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 06:34:09 pm »
angelcleaners

i as reading your T&C just now and under refferal fee you mention 10 for referring our carpet cleaning services to another Client, you dont have any carpet cleaning services on website do you offer carpet cleaning too?

Daria Taylor

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2009, 06:35:00 pm »

The SEO will be sorted over the next few days. Lucky for me my husband not only handles the admin side of things but also manages and creates websites.
Thats great then, do you get any customers from website now?

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 06:39:32 pm »
The website went live at 03:00 this morning so it is early doors just yet.
We have had a request for a quote already as a result as well as an estate agents wanting to sign us up as their cleaning contractors. But this could all be coincidence in its timing and as such can not yet put these down to the website.

Carpet cleaning is something we do offer as part of the EOT service until we have had a chance to make enough investment into it being a stand alone service. Perhaps an odd way to go around it, but there is some method in our madness.

Daria Taylor

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2009, 06:56:02 pm »
The website went live at 03:00 this morning so it is early doors just yet.
We have had a request for a quote already as a result as well as an estate agents wanting to sign us up as their cleaning contractors. But this could all be coincidence in its timing and as such can not yet put these down to the website.

Carpet cleaning is something we do offer as part of the EOT service until we have had a chance to make enough investment into it being a stand alone service. Perhaps an odd way to go around it, but there is some method in our madness.
Ok have you been set up long time?we get most of our business from website, thats why i was asking.we do leaflet dropping etc as well which works well. an a regards to carpet cleaning we had to make that investment 2 months ago and its paid us well so far, very happy we decided to go fo it.

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2009, 07:54:29 pm »
Hi Dash,

We have been functioning in a small capacity for about 26 months now but only recently decided to take this to a whole new level.
I am assuming that given your location you own build2serve ;) which is one of the many sites my husband has been looking at in order to gain a better understanding on design ideas both common factors and what makes them unique.

I am confident that the website will pay for itself (pardon the pun I know) but we also leaflet drop, engage contact with companies, and advertise in magazines.

Daria Taylor

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2009, 10:04:35 pm »
AngelCleaners,

How did you quess?  ;D Yes indeed my self and my husband do run build2serve, and if you have viewed our site on various occasions you will have noticed that over last 2 months it has changed dramatically, as i do all the design my self and like your husband spent time browsing through many sites, as it is very hard to choose the final design which will make it stand out. 

After 2 months of constant change,improvments and optimasation i am finally happy with the design i have achieved. Although it remains very demanding on the daily basis & addtional changes are always made.

I wish you all the best with your business and hope you can achieve what you have planned and am sure your website will pay off in no time.

Dash T