Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

JRDEasiReach

Re: Sales pitch at the door
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 04:09:13 pm »
nice ian, could you let us see the 'cleaning windows in the rain' one though :)
JRD Easi Reach
'The Ladderless Window Cleaning System'

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 06:48:18 pm »
nice ian, could you let us see the 'cleaning windows in the rain' one though :)

(Big sigh)

Some people are never satisfied ::)

lee_dewing

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 07:34:36 pm »
thanks very much Ian.

all looks very good, i like the terms page, polite straight to the point.

wish i had given out something like this from the begining.

had a few messers lately, "not convienant", "it's gonna rain later"   oh and "they don't need doing this time"

I imagine terms don't stop messers but when asked why you haven't been back, gives em something to chew on.

Ian, i bet you get some say i never got a terms letter :D

thanks again Lee.
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2009, 12:23:28 am »
Still no reply from Matt, I think he may have been abducted by a  Window Cleaner who was "eyeballing" him, as he was on his patch ;D

Sorry guys I have only just got back from an emergancy up in Leicester.
I gained 4 customers with 3 more booked in for a quote tomorrow, and 1 quote for a gutter job. I was out from 2.30pm til it got dark.

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

krave

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2009, 12:32:30 am »
Still no reply from Matt, I think he may have been abducted by a  Window Cleaner who was "eyeballing" him, as he was on his patch ;D

I gained 4 customers with 3 more booked in for a quote tomorrow, and 1 quote for a gutter job. I was out from 2.30pm til it got dark.

Thats very good results. I seriously need to get off my backside and get some more custom to make my equip worth while.

Did you find the canvassing as bad as you thought Mb?

Matt

Sapphire Window Cleaning

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2009, 12:38:12 am »

Thats very good results. I seriously need to get off my backside and get some more custom to make my equip worth while.

Did you find the canvassing as bad as you thought Mb?

Matt

once I got into, it was ok, I was still very nervous when I knocked the last door, but I understand that will go the more I get out and knock lol

Matt
Reaching parts traditional window cleaners can not reach.

krave

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2009, 12:41:42 am »
I have never really had a problem really with knocking on peoples doors, but recently I have been stupidly thinking that I will fail by going out due to all the canvassers about atm. Silly attitude, but family have had 2 different people knock, although that was before the cold!!

Just need to get out there, was thinking of tomorrow, but can see me putting it off.

Think I might pay a friend to come with me, and do one side of the road as I do the other.

amayze

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2009, 06:20:57 am »
Matt,

That's very interesting. I'm getting a similar response from my leaflets. Is it worth all the rejections on the doorsteps for that amount of customers ?

Of course. we can only measure the response rate if we know how many doors you guys knocked on. For example 7 from 70 doors is a 10% conversion rate, but 7 from 210 doors is a lot lower, at 3.3%

Sean Dyer

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2009, 01:11:44 pm »
take a long time to knock and get a response from 210 doors :)