This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chopsie

which trolley
« on: November 08, 2009, 11:24:12 am »
www.purefreedom.co.uk 50 litre system or www.window-tools.com 50 litre system.which do you lot think is better and best value for money?I am swaying towards the latter but your input would be appreciated
chopsie

clean

Re: which trolley
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 11:35:14 am »
Buid your own so much cheaper  ;)

chopsie

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 11:39:42 am »
yeh but i am not a big diy er.is it really that easy?
chopsie

Richard Holt

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 11:51:21 am »
I was always very happy with my Omnitrolley 50ltr (classic).

I have used a freedom trolley before and always found that if you didn't keep an eye on the water level and it ran out, it was a real pain the ass to prime and get going again!

Much prefered the Omnitrolley. The only thing I did find with the Omnitrolley was that I did have to keep a spare inner tube and a pump in the van just in case I got a puncture, but it didn't happen that often.

Slash

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 12:47:01 pm »
Yes,I've used the Freedom and the Omnipole classic trollies and prefer the Omnipole classic ,it holds 50 litres and can be refilled with 25 litre barrels,the freedom trolly that holds 2 x 25 litre barrells would be a nightmare to lug around and with the normal 25 litre trolly you need to prime the water through when switching over barrells,go for the 50 litre Omnipole Classic trolly,best one out there ;)

clean

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 02:07:54 pm »
yeh but i am not a big diy er.is it really that easy?

What`s to it ?
1:trolley (there`s loads to choose from)
2:pump
3:battery
4:a few bits of hose and connectors

chopsie

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 02:16:13 pm »
will have a search round to see about building my own.as for the omnitrolley classic 50.looks good but you only get the trolley for the price,others especially window-tools one come with every thing,pole,ro system,4 barrels etc.
chopsie

paulben

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 02:35:36 pm »
Build your own that way if anything goes wrong its not a major disaster cos you can repair it
Do not steal the government hates competition

sean.w.c.s

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2009, 02:39:43 pm »
I would definately go for the purefreedom 50 litre trolley.

We live near PureFreedom and me and my wife tested the various prototypes for them. It is the best trolley we have used - my wife had no problem using it and found it manouverable and managed to lift it in/out of van. She's only about 8stone so i cant see any blokes struggling (unless your wimps  ;D)

We had no problems with priming - the way they have linked the feed connectors means it draws from both barrells at the same time. At the end of the pipes are non-return valves which means the pipes dont empty every time you take the barrells out.

You cant see from the picture on the website (it doesnt do it justice), but the frame folds over so it takes up less space and is easy to lift etc.

There is also 10m of hose on the trolley which is great-you can leave the trolley at the front of the house if access is difficult-you dont need to get it past all those wheely bins etc.

Also you cant see from the pic but theres a pole holder on the side which made it easy, and the small wheels at the fron was great for getting up & down kerbs and moving around gardens etc.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2009, 04:47:37 pm »
Try a brodex 50l  i use this very good plus 3yr guarantee ;D
Spit and polish

chopsie

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2009, 06:06:55 pm »
had a look at all so far,purefreedom looks good,brodex also looks good,and omnitrolly,do yo find refilling a problem,will just changing 25l barrels not be easier/faster
chopsie

matt

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2009, 06:11:04 pm »
google

DIYWFP

and look at the DIY WFP site ;)

matt

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2009, 06:12:31 pm »
or e.mail me at

DIYWFPLINK@yahoo.co.uk

clean

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2009, 06:18:22 pm »
google

DIYWFP

Matt,you also need to put "if you want to save money aswell"  ;)

chopsie

« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2009, 06:46:50 pm »
I really am not that into DIY,I know i would buy the parts and regret starting it and wish i bought a ready built one.Has anybody used the www.window-tools.com trolley and if so what do you think,also do you think its a good package they or pure freedom offer i.e the RO and brush etc?
chopsie

EZclean

« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2009, 07:51:07 pm »
i have the 2x25ltr trolley from Peter Fogwill/window tools. i only use a van mount now, its a great trolley to use, you'll be fine. just that i prefer van mount.

both will be good
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

chopsie

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2009, 08:36:54 pm »
do you rate the poles that come with the system.i assume in the future i could use either to run a van mount so can have van and trolley system?
chopsie

matt

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2009, 10:09:06 pm »
google

DIYWFP

Matt,you also need to put "if you want to save money aswell"  ;)

;D ;D ;D

EZclean

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2009, 10:43:37 pm »
do you rate the poles that come with the system.i assume in the future i could use either to run a van mount so can have van and trolley system?

i just bought the trolley (secondhand). use a haris and a carbon fishing pole for higher work
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

chopsie

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2009, 01:20:44 am »
its half the price,but does not come with anything from what i can see
chopsie