This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

michael robinson

Which order do the prefilters go?
« on: November 08, 2009, 07:51:19 am »
hi just bought myself some new prefilters the three bottom one of an 200gpd ro, there is one the prefilter (looks like a paint roller) i know that goes to the pre filter. then i have in the middle one called carbon, then at the other end carbon block. just wondering where the carbon block and carbon go?. one feels like there is sand in one and the other is hollow with like a wire mesh around. please let me know. thanks....

Mike #1

Re: Which order do the prefilters go?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 08:03:55 am »
can't remember off the top of my head but as you take each one out the replacement will look exactly same , just replace my friend  simples you will see as you go thats all i did

michael robinson

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 08:43:43 am »
i woudn't have posted this up here if i could have remembered, that is why i have posted this thread, answers please......

Ian Lancaster

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 04:59:01 pm »
So you took the old filters out before you got the new ones? ::)

I don't think it matters too much, the sediment filter should go first, of course, so you don't get all the lumpy stuff in the next two.

d s windowcleaning

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 05:05:57 pm »
the 1 you say feels like its got sand in is it plastic if so this is activated carbon which you need to put in second .
where theres muck theres money