This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cd5000

help with tender letter?
« on: June 03, 2005, 05:45:31 pm »
IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH A TENDER LETTER, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME SO I WHAT TO GET IT RIGHT, MY LOCAL COUNCIL HAS A NEW BUILDING WHICH WILL BE READY IN DEC 2005, AND THERE WILL BE LOTS
OF WINDOWS TO BE CLEANED ( WITH WFS) NOT SURE HOW MANY WINDOWS, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME SORT OF LETTER SENT. I WAS TOLD BY THE COUNCIL TO GET A LETTER SENT. ???
I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL OF ANY HELP.

THANKS
STEPHEN

Re: help with tender letter?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 08:22:33 pm »
                                                   Your Company Name
                                                   Your address

Telephone:  01291 666666
                                                    Mobile:  078878787878
                                                     E-Mail:  ken_tosh_simpkin@yahoo.co.uk

Council Address
In full obviously                           3rd June 2004
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ___________ (find out who the letter is going to and use his surname)

Reference:

A.     Telephone conversation Your name/person's name in council who told you to get the letter in, dated 2nd June 2004.

At Reference A I was asked to submit a letter of tender for the window cleaning contract of (the name of the building).

We are a large, well established and competitive company who have many years experience of cleaning buildings of this type.  We are also fully insured and conversant in all aspects of health and safety.

It is requested that you contact the undersigned, at your convenience so that we can discuss your window cleaning requirements and that I may then submit a quote, along with my risk and method statement.

Yours Sincerely

(You put your signature in this space)

K R SIMPKIN
Director of ABC Window Cleaning   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think it sounds okay, type it up, e-mail it to me; I'll check it over and e-mail it to you back.  You can leave out the council's address if you suspect that I'm going to bid for it!