Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Susan Dean (1stclean)

Re: Just been quoted for van signage !
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2009, 08:53:00 pm »
mark i could show you a pick of an old caddy like your in the same coulor a had years go think it was a 53 reg if it helps

clinton

« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2009, 03:00:25 pm »
Jim

like that mate and me thinks you will get some work from that ;D

Mark

If you want some artwork for your new van  i will send you mine.Your welcome to use it in any way you want.. ;D

richie

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2009, 05:13:03 pm »
Any more of sign writing on your van is better than nothing at all. Even if you had basic writing satating 'CARPET CLEANING'.  A van that is left blank makes your company look CHEAP.  As already stated if you can afford to outlay £600 -£1000 on the van this would be better.  A eye catching company logo, also let peeps know what you do and your contact details.  I saw a van a few months ago, had a large picture on the side showing a half cleaned carpet and the wording CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING.  This was on a medium wheel base Ford Transit.  It looked amazing....very clear.  Was one of the best if not the best vans ive ever seen.

Richie.
PS....it was a truckmount system on the van.  ;D

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2009, 05:19:21 pm »
Everybody has their own view on signwriting. Some will think you are a gypo if you have a blank van others it never comes into the equation, but they hate your accent or your uniform or lack of.

I say look at your figures and see how much you can directly attribute to it and add 20-30% then decide whether it's worth it to you.