Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jfrazermann

JOINING FORCES SOUTH WALES CARPET CLEANERS
« on: October 17, 2009, 12:36:22 am »
Hi, I am a relatively new carpet cleaning business, sole trader, IICRC qualified, all equipment, van etc, insurance, website... everthing is ready to go...

looking to join forces with someone to get the bigger commerical contracts, large letting agents, local government etc in the South wales areas, cardiff, vale of glamorgan etc...

and take on some of those larger businesses that have larger number of employees and market prescence.

I feel sometimes its a good business move to join forces with one or two other sole traders, i.e large block of offices, is going to need 2 or 3 people at least to get the job all done, and so on. Being new to the area of south wales (relocated from london due to marrying a welsh lady) I havent got the contacts down here, so will take me a little while to get up to where I want to be. But I will get there.

when obtaining large commercial jobs, split will be simply 50/50

anyone like minded out there maybe a new start up also, please send me an email:    info@valeclean.co.uk

APPLEMAIDCLEANING

Re: JOINING FORCES SOUTH WALES CARPET CLEANERS
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 03:22:47 pm »
Hi, I am a relatively new carpet cleaning business, sole trader, IICRC qualified, all equipment, van etc, insurance, website... everthing is ready to go...

looking to join forces with someone to get the bigger commerical contracts, large letting agents, local government etc in the South wales areas, cardiff, vale of glamorgan etc...

and take on some of those larger businesses that have larger number of employees and market prescence.

I feel sometimes its a good business move to join forces with one or two other sole traders, i.e large block of offices, is going to need 2 or 3 people at least to get the job all done, and so on. Being new to the area of south wales (relocated from london due to marrying a welsh lady) I havent got the contacts down here, so will take me a little while to get up to where I want to be. But I will get there.

when obtaining large commercial jobs, split will be simply 50/50

anyone like minded out there maybe a new start up also, please send me an email:    info@valeclean.co.uk

We do and for some it works out ok  ;D us too  ;D