This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Grafters Cleaning Services

photos of my new van
« on: May 27, 2005, 10:31:10 am »
finally taken delivery of my new van, i have built a ramp in the back so my wrp trolley just wheels out to make it easier

JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

Jon T.C.

Re: photos of my new van
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 10:42:50 am »
Jay! You have put the sun blinds up and forgot the " Baby On Board " sticker !! ;D

Nice van mate. What do they drive like?
Elite Cleaning Solutions

Ian_Giles

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 02:13:09 pm »
Great pic, really nice van, I'm envious!!

Are you going to fit a full van mount system in there?

They are great vans.

Regards,

Ian
Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES

Duke

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 04:33:26 pm »
yeah, I fancy one of those too...nice shape....

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 04:35:19 pm »
Jay! You have put the sun blinds up and forgot the " Baby On Board " sticker !! ;D

Nice van mate. What do they drive like?
maybe i should put up a sticker that says "BABY WINDOW CLEANER ONBOARD" as for the drive they are fantastic, i used to have a traffic van which is same really, the vivaro was voted best van of the year
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 04:37:15 pm »
Great pic, really nice van, I'm envious!!

Are you going to fit a full van mount system in there?

They are great vans.

Regards,

Ian
don't think i will bother with a van mount ian, i'm very happy with my trolley system
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

s.hughes

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 06:16:18 pm »
Hi Jay
Nice van. I thought your sooty van suited you. What happened to that?It wasnt old was it?

Steveyboy

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 09:10:51 pm »
Smart van, mate.  Hope to join the club in a few years when I've paid my back-dated tax, NI contributions, interest and council tax! >:(

rosskesava

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 11:31:27 pm »
I hope it also has some very short poles for the very young lady as afterall, you have to start them young.

Cheers

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2005, 12:28:53 am »
Hi Jay
Nice van. I thought your sooty van suited you. What happened to that?It wasnt old was it?

Steveyboy
hi steveyboy, sooty van was ok but i out grew it now i've got a new addition to the family
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

s.hughes

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2005, 03:52:32 pm »
Ok I got ya. I have a family of 4 and dont want to spend out on 1 van and 1 car. As wifey dont drive (yet) :-\ I use an estate car. Its ok but in the summer it does always smell of scrim, and oh boy just leave a wet bit in the car overnight and you dont half know it the next day.

Steveyboy

AuRavelling79

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2005, 05:43:05 pm »
Really smart van Jay! Especially the logo's etc!

Have you got a pic of the ramp and trolley you use?
And is the water in a large tank or in containers?
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2005, 06:59:32 pm »
Really smart van Jay! Especially the logo's etc!

Have you got a pic of the ramp and trolley you use?
And is the water in a large tank or in containers?

here is the ramp, works on a drop piano hinge, you will note the square cut out this is designed to give me clear vision through the rear window, when the trolley goes up i have built a stopper to prevent the trolley from moving in transit, normally the (full) 25ltr water barrel is also on the trolley (at weekends i strip it all down for maintainance) with this set up there is no movement in the trolley whilst driving, to unload i just drop the ramp, wheel down the trolley, grap the pole and i'm up and running, i carry 4 x 25ltrs water barrels, hope this helps you.
Jay
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

rosskesava

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2005, 10:47:03 pm »
Blimey Grafters

You've got it sorted havn't you.  :o

I am well impressed.

Cheers

s.hughes

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2005, 10:58:21 pm »
Hi Jay
What do you mean by maintainance? Does this take long?
From what I can see you have certainly kitted it out well, looks real pro. I'm real envious.
You must be doing well for yourself, either that or you saved since you left school, you may have a rich aunt or the tooth fairy took all your teeth.

Steveyboy

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2005, 12:03:50 am »
Hi Jay
What do you mean by maintainance? Does this take long?
From what I can see you have certainly kitted it out well, looks real pro. I'm real envious.
You must be doing well for yourself, either that or you saved since you left school, you may have a rich aunt or the tooth fairy took all your teeth.

Steveyboy
hi steveyboy, by maintainance i mean i strip down my poles spray with wd 40 plus electrical parts, clean filters etc, and clean all working parts, as for a rich aunt I WISH, i just work hard in 2 jobs, 1 window cleaning and 2 entertaining and both pay me well.
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk

s.hughes

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2005, 10:58:48 am »
Hi Jay
Yup I also work 2 jobs but my other job is a couple of office cleans I run the contracts on. I do the cleans with the help of me misses. I have always worked 2 jobs as in the winter it can be hard on the windows, although not so much these days. I got to admit though that I would just like to do the windows. Now my boys are a bit older my misses will get a part time job, just enough to cover the office cleans so that we can let them go. There is no point in keeping them then because we would loose our tax credits.

Steveyboy