This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gaza

wfp perfect 1st clean
« on: May 26, 2005, 09:51:18 pm »
HI /;iM CHUFFED TO BITS and embarressed to say Ive just done my 1st perfect 1st clean with a pole,anyone else done it?
prommised this guy it would take a min of two cleans to get the windows perfect to which he said that would be ok. later on he stopped me in the street and reported that he had looked at the windows and couldnt find any marks on the windows,so we went back and had a look and sure enough they were spotless.

Mind you he then said they had only been fitted 6 months earlier,and had never been cleaned,so maybe this is the reason [no soap]

has anyone else done a perfect 1st clean? I suppose Iwill not be the 1st or last to achieve this.

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

H h20

Re: wfp perfect 1st clean
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 10:09:59 pm »
HI /;iM CHUFFED TO BITS and embarressed to say Ive just done my 1st perfect 1st clean with a pole,anyone else done it?
prommised this guy it would take a min of two cleans to get the windows perfect to which he said that would be ok. later on he stopped me in the street and reported that he had looked at the windows and couldnt find any marks on the windows,so we went back and had a look and sure enough they were spotless.

Mind you he then said they had only been fitted 6 months earlier,and had never been cleaned,so maybe this is the reason [no soap]

has anyone else done a perfect 1st clean? I suppose Iwill not be the 1st or last to achieve this.

GAZA
nice one my friend im just about to go down that path,but just need to sort out what filter set up to go for,what full set up are you using.

rosskesava

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 10:21:29 pm »
Hi Gaza

Postings like that give me hope.

We're going over to using WFP's in a few weeks and I still have my doubts as we picked up yet another job by someone today who was unhappy with the last w/c's who used poles.

Mind you, she did say they done the job so fast and missed two windows.

I'm beginning to think there are a number of cowboys who use poles who do the job in minutes and they are the jobs we then get.

Cheers

s.hughes

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 12:24:15 am »

Postings like that give me hope.

We're going over to using WFP's in a few weeks and I still have my doubts as we picked up yet another job by someone today who was unhappy with the last w/c's who used poles.

Mind you, she did say they done the job so fast and missed two windows.

I'm beginning to think there are a number of cowboys who use poles who do the job in minutes and they are the jobs we then get.

Cheers

Hi Ross
Hope you get on well with your wfp. Have you got all the bits as I'm sure you were doing it the diy way.
Keep us posted as I'm a little bit behind you, so I will be starting a little later down the line.

Steveyboy

ken dickinson

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 12:53:48 am »
Sorry to burst your bubble but just after my purchase of my wfp I had to do the mother in laws house
as we all know mother in laws allways find fault
me and the father in law used 75 litres on the house but
YES INDEED....PERFECT
even the mother in-law cant believe how well they came out and even now 5 weeks after she still says they sparkle so wont be rushing back cause I didnt get paid  ??? ???
But did get a nice paying job across road  ;D ;D ;D ;D

gaza

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 09:41:01 am »
sorry to burst your bubble: 75 litres? was you also building her a paddling pool? ;D
Thats enough to do 5 houses min,if its not clean after that,mind you its the Mother in laws so good impressions.
I see you method get the mother in law on your side Mrs carnt moan at the expence of the equipment [good talking that man]
fAV MOTHER LAW JOKE : We can tell when the Mother in Laws near, by the snapping to off  mouse traps in the house .

Duke

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 04:43:21 pm »
I agree about the new glass first clean with a pole....a customer of mine had all her windows and largish conservatory replaced (a few bob's worth)...and it was perfect...done a couple of times since....still perfect, in fact didn't really need cleaning at all.....mmmm, new glass. Now if I could just get a few more like that.....nice £20 jobs that only take 30 mins tops.

marc al

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 07:52:37 pm »
  My biggest worry is that you get back to a house and the windows aren't dirty again because they seem to stay cleaner longer, think I may end up with a six week round.
  I have found an estate that has been done with wfp for a year or so, but the cleaner has packed up?? I am slowly picking up the whole estate and no first cleans are necessary and no explanations of how it works.

Marc

Duke

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 08:21:58 pm »
nice one....but don't worry or question the monthly clean. As customers..(I assume...certainly for my part anyway)..the contract is for a monthly clean. No matter whether they are particularly dirty or not. You are paid to keep them that way. On a monthly (or whatever) basis. Imagine the state of your round if customers only phoned you to clean when they thought it needed it....nightmare....

rosskesava

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 11:35:56 pm »
Hi How Much

We are just waiting for a cheque to clear so as we can order all the bits and yes, it will be a DIY system.

I cannot, though, see how most of our commercial work could in any way be done quicker with poles but for some resindentual work, boy oh boy, I think we can make a killing.

Can't wait.

Will keep you posted.

Cheers

gaza

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2005, 12:41:38 am »
ROSS : GOOD LUCK with your venture pal,pity this information wasnt available when I started wfping .

ROSSif your going down the di route pm me got something that will interest you before you buy the resin tanks,carnt tell you on this post cus it may upset someone on here.

IF ANYONE ELSE IS GOING DI RESIN ROUTE AND WANTS TO SEE THIS CHEAP SYSTEM PM ME AND THE INFORMATION WILL BE PASSED ON TO YOU BY MYSELF.

GAZA

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2005, 08:50:08 am »
Did a first clean on a refurb mannor house yesterday, really nice place, only problem was because it is a listed building windows have secondary glazing original windows leak like a siv.
spend 30 minutes cleaning outside Great job i know this because I then spent another hour cleaning water from the inside (got paid for it though) she was that pleased with the outside now a custor wants inside done next time (£60) and will pay me to install seals to stop windows leaking (every cloud has a silver linning)

Alan
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz