This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike55

plaster on windows
« on: October 04, 2009, 03:51:21 pm »
Picked up a new customer today.  She has just had a new extension done and her new patio doors and a couple of windows have been splattered with plaster etc.  Is this worth taking on and if so how to price these windows?  I have priced the house on a regular clean but will price these windows separately.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers, Mike

Mike_G

Re: plaster on windows
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 03:57:11 pm »
Plaster will come off with just water. Give them a good soak and it should come off easy.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 04:09:12 pm »
Yeha just soak plaster

Mike55

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 04:23:39 pm »
Cheers Guys - what about prices - the windows are pretty covered in it. 

pingu

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2009, 04:40:29 pm »
Get the house holder to call the builders back to remove the plaster and leave the new build as it should be presented to the new owner.

Cheers
Dave.

daz1977

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2009, 08:24:55 pm »
like they said get the builders back,  but the custy might not want that, i would charge her a hourly rate and just take my time and clean them all up,  just explain to the custy that u dont know how long it might take as plaster could take 5 mins a windows or an hour a window all depends how it comes off.  i would then price it in to ur regualr price after the first clean, at least the hard work will be done then