Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

purekleen

Re: Meet the Competition!
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2005, 05:41:31 pm »
why do window cleaners think it is there right to no competition. All industries have competition my feelings are if you do a good job why would your customer leave we have collected over 50 new customers in a month just off of flyers and there are around 6 different crews in the area that i have seen.we are soley wfp and the trad window cleaners seem to resent us!!!!!!!!  WHY??????
Live and let live we all need to work.

*strawman69

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 06:27:21 pm »
you can pretend to yourself that your not doing anything wrong but by giving a price on a job you already knew had a window cleaner is poaching and its not up to you to slag someone elses work there could be a valid reason why the windows are dirty maybe they only have them done once a month. As for waking up and getting the cogs turning maybe you should have a look at most of the replys you,ve had might get yours turning.

sorry for being so abrupt!

rosskesava

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2005, 09:20:00 pm »
Hi strawman69

I agree 100%.

Personnaly, I'll do business anywhere if they pay the price we're asking.

We've lost a few jobs to lower priced w/c's but that is how it goes.

We've also got work by quoting a higher price and pointing out why we think we are the best. There are always those who will pay for good service. It's horses for courses and I never worry about the competition.

All the thing about walking over anothers turf.............. it does not worry me one bit and if we loose work to someone else, then good luck to them.

I'd never loose sleep over it though.

And .... with this posting I've now made 666 postings. Is that a curse?

Cheers

Ross

AuRavelling79

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2005, 10:55:22 pm »
Can you imagine poaching on Ross's turf?

Three blokes turn up mob-handed to confront you - with a hearse! :o ;D
It's a game of three halves!

gaza

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2005, 02:01:10 pm »
HANG ON A MOW STRAW MAN : YOUR NOT WIRED UP RIGHT,
May I state I never started this topic,you seem to have crossed over the topic start thread to which you half replied to, to an answer to one of my answers cus ive never endorsed calling someone elses work. may think it but never state it.

GAZA ::)

IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO