Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

J

Hi Jacob

We cover a large area of Somerset providing cc, wc , and contract and general cleaning.
We would be more than interested.

www.ics-sw.co.uk
enquiries@ics-sw.co.uk

Website still under construction I'm afraid.

Cheers J

oakey1972

hi Jacob

we cover all aspects of cleaning in the south east   many thanks danny

oakeyscleaning@aol.com

lorraineM

we are based in ayrshire scotland and would be interested annandale.cleaning@tiscali.co.uk
get back thanks

Dean Taberner

This venture aint happening fellas
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

meresyclean

hi jacob , kevin here im in . (MERESEYCLEAN WINDOW CLEANERS) LIVERPOOL

Gav Camm lammy 283

still not happening  ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

wilclean

Not even going to waste my time on this thread as its a big joke and its on all of us. I think everyone needs to stop putting there details on this thread as its not going to happen.

clive.h

Hi Jacob
I run a carpet and uphostery company in the south east (berkshire) if that is any use to you my e mail is clive.horsley@yahoo.co.uk
 regards Clive

jhagger

Hi Jacob,

I'm deffinatley interested in covering Bishops Stortford area in hertfordshire for window cleaning.

jhaggerwcs@hotmail.co.uk

regards jon

Dean Taberner

Hi Jacob
I run a carpet and uphostery company in the south east (berkshire) if that is any use to you my e mail is clive.horsley@yahoo.co.uk
 regards Clive

Hi Jacob,

I'm deffinatley interested in covering Bishops Stortford area in hertfordshire for window cleaning.

jhaggerwcs@hotmail.co.uk

regards jon

8) 8) 8) 8)
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

stfc

i cover the uk,give me all ya work!!!!Opps u ant got none ;D

wallygreens

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry I haven't updated you on this. However the website will be going live in the next week or so. It will be backed up with a big internet marketing campaign which I hope will drive alot of targetted customers to your business.

The reason for taking this long to get back to you is that I have been researching and studying the best use of internet marketing for this venture in order to ensure that maximum impact is  achieved. I have also been studying how similar online booking systems work for other industries so that I can ensure that my system runs as smoothly as possible.

As you can see, I believe in the old saying "if you fail to plan. you plan to fail".

For those of you who have continued to list your details on this thread ... THANKYOU! I will be in contact with you within the next week or so to get you registered on our booking system.

Registration will be free but there will be a small booking fee per appointment booked. You will be invoiced monthly for all appointments booked.

Regards

Jacob Anthony

WCE

Hi guys,

I'm really sorry I haven't updated you on this. However the website will be going live in the next week or so. It will be backed up with a big internet marketing campaign which I hope will drive alot of targetted customers to your business.

The reason for taking this long to get back to you is that I have been researching and studying the best use of internet marketing for this venture in order to ensure that maximum impact is  achieved. I have also been studying how similar online booking systems work for other industries so that I can ensure that my system runs as smoothly as possible.

As you can see, I believe in the old saying "if you fail to plan. you plan to fail".

For those of you who have continued to list your details on this thread ... THANKYOU! I will be in contact with you within the next week or so to get you registered on our booking system.

Registration will be free but there will be a small booking fee per appointment booked. You will be invoiced monthly for all appointments booked.

Regards

Jacob Anthony

What you are really saying then is "SCAMSPAM!" 

Considering that even not for profit organisations have been stopped from advertising on here I am surprised your my hammer clone has slipped though the net ::) 
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

wallygreens

Hi guys,

Regards

Jacob Anthony

What you are really saying then is "SCAMSPAM!" 

Considering that even not for profit organisations have been stopped from advertising on here I am surprised your my hammer clone has slipped though the net ::) 
I am sincerely sorry that you feel that way. However all I am trying to do with this venture is to provide you guys with an easy way of marketing your services to your target audience. I personally  have a lot of experience in helping small businesses reach out to to their target audience by engaging with their target audience in a manner which is most convenient to the potential customer.

I understand that I have failed to keep in contact with the people on this forum, but I don't understand how that translates into me being a scammer?  In fact to the contrary I haven't taken any money from anyone on this forum nor have I used the email addresses detailed in this thread.

cleaner-exteriors

jacob what is your background? from what i can make out from your msn page your a chef? where does that fit in with cleaning or marketing ? Also what business have you helped in the past? sorry for all the questions but i think we should know a bit about you before passing our details on

wallygreens

jacob what is your background? from what i can make out from your msn page your a chef? where does that fit in with cleaning or marketing ? Also what business have you helped in the past? sorry for all the questions but i think we should know a bit about you before passing our details on

Thanks for the questions!

I think I'd better introduce myself properly, so here goes:

My name is Jacob Anthony, I come from South Wales. When I left school I wasn't sure what I wanted to do but I knew that I love food so I trained as a chef in college. When I left college I found it diffiult to get a job straightaway as a chef so I did some cleaning jobs part time as well as doing door to door sales. As time went on I gained experience in selling over the phone as well as face to face. I discovered whilst looking for work as a personal chef, that some people also needed help looking for and organising other domestic services. So I set about researching an idea for a type of personal concierge service that acts as a personal assistant for those people who don't have time to search for domestic service providers.

Also, in the past year or two I have been researching internet marketing and helping some small businesses raise their online profile through the use of article marketing. Article marketing is where you use articles based on your area of expertise to build trust and rapport with your potential customer base. These articles are  researched and written by myself. They are then posted on very popular article directories and each article provides a link back to your site. This process helps by providing otherwise untapped traffic and also helps to raise your search engine ranking.

I've attached an article I wrote for a Seattle based flood restoration company.

I hope this helps guys!

ressok

durham based window cleaners reach wash system look forwad hearing from u

wallygreens

durham based window cleaners reach wash system look forwad hearing from u
Hi mate I'll keep you posted on this mate.

steve horne

steve@steveclean.com: covering, london, and the west, i.e, ealing hillingdon etc, but will travel if the price is right.
"if it's the sofa under your bum, or the carpet under your feet, steve clean's the one to keep it looking neat."
www.steveclean.biz

sbcleaningservices

Hi
SB Cleaning services Sheffield and surrounding areas
SBCleaning@live.co.uk