Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rosskesava

Re: I'm being investigated for stealing £42,000.00
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2005, 12:00:08 am »
Sorry Ian

Maybe not see it as 'off topic' but more as a 'human interest' story by a w/c.

Anyway, Windows_Chepstow started it so it's his fault.

Cheers

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2005, 08:58:20 pm »
'Steve' visited this evening to ask me a whole load of questions (after following my bad directions and getting hopelessly lost).

He's a copper who spoke to an accountant yesturday, who gave him a whole load of accountancy related questions to ask me.  Unfortunately, Steve didn't write them down properly; so I was asked a lot of questions that were difficult to understand.  Rubbish in = Rubbish out.

Anyway, it looks like they've got my mate in a corner.  They've asked the bank to provide copies of every cheque he's wrote over a four year period.  It took a year to get the information; but they've got it; so some bright spark will go through every transaction he's ever done and find out how he's snaffled the money away.

I did take the opportunity to stick the knife into my old boss and Commanding Officer; with regards to their sloping shoulders and lack of care towards regulations.  I didn't like either of the two self-serving gits.

So, Steve will be typing up my statement, then e-mailing it to me; so I can make changes; then print it out and post it back to him.  Saves him some travelling time I suppose.

Anyway, apologies to the Mods.  Why don't you delete this thread after anyone whose interested has had a chance to read it?  Say tomorrow?

Regards

Tosh.

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2005, 09:53:06 pm »
hey chepstow,now you know i dont earn much ,if you go on a forced holiday for a few years ,can i take over your round ;D

Zues,

I know of a local round going for sale!  Why don't you sell up, buy this round and re-locate?  You better move fast though. 

busydaffodil

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2005, 09:18:31 pm »
hey chepstow,now you know i dont earn much ,if you go on a forced holiday for a few years ,can i take over your round ;D

Zues,

I know of a local round going for sale!  Why don't you sell up, buy this round and re-locate?  You better move fast though. 

Is this round in Chepstow?   Hubby starting up in South Wales Area.
Lizzy

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2005, 09:20:07 pm »
Yes, PM sent.

stevekennedy

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2005, 08:06:42 pm »
Hi Tosh,

You shouldn't really discuss this on here. It could prejudice any future case. Check with your solicitor.

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2005, 07:28:05 pm »
Hi Tosh,

You shouldn't really discuss this on here. It could prejudice any future case. Check with your solicitor.

Steve,

I don't really care, Mate.  The money wasn't stolen from a charity or a worthy cause.  It was taken from a fund which actively seeks to drain money from squaddies; and then spent (sometimes on their welfare), but normally how the Commanding Officer thinks is best.

I haven't been told I can't talk about the case; or not to speak to my mate; but I WAS asked if I would speak to him.  I said truthfully said, 'Yes'.

They can't make me pregnant; and I thought this might be a semi-interesting thread.  It's had enough view?  And it's a reminder to me to check my e-mail to see if my statement has been sent for me to amend it.

Remember; when it makes the Sun newspaper; you heard it from me first!

cleanthrough

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2005, 07:30:37 pm »
Hello

How is this cleaning related?

I had my post edited/deleted for just saying how some old bint canceld on me  because I was gay.

John

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2005, 08:20:04 pm »
Hello

How is this cleaning related?

I had my post edited/deleted for just saying how some old bint canceld on me  because I was gay.

John

John,

I thought your post was interesting; but I don't agree with public shows of affection in general; and definately not while at work. Gay or straight.  I often see Ian_Giles working around the Chepstow area, and no matter how much I'd love to kiss him; I don't.  Professionalism is everything and you've got to look the part too.

The moderators have deleted MANY of my posts; and more often than not it's because I'm having a 'go' at the Scottish people here.  I often post stuff like they're 'half Geordie - half pig.  And you wouldn't have a Jock if it weren't for a Geordie going over the border and copulating with a pig'.

It's all part of the game, John.  Don't take it personally.  If they really didn't like you; they'd delete your account here!

Regards, (even if you have sent me nasty PMs)

Tosh

rosskesava

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2005, 12:18:18 am »
I've also had postings deleted.

Some of which I felt made good points window cleaning related.

Homophobic is to often the cry of gays who feel that others have to agree with them or be labelled 'homophobic' as if it is some magical right that makes the person absolutely right and in that statement, every one else bows down.

Others sometimes don't agree with me but I have to put up with it and there is no 'thing' I can shout for about it except that they don't agree. I think there should be a 'Rossophobic' rule but there isn't.

People are just people and some will be ok about about it and some won't. That's life.

You claim your posting was deleted because some old bint cancelled you because you were gay.

That is not the truth.

Your posting was about how some old couple were homophobic because they saw you and your partner kissing/cuddling, even though you were openly gay, because your partner had received some bad news and this old'er'ish couple cancelled you doing their cleaning and they were homophobic and ignorant etc.

And you wrote something about wanting or 'is there' a forum or a place for gay window cleaners.

To my mind, your posting was about someone or a couple being homophobic because they did not agree with you and unless others agree also, then they are also homophobic.

If you had posted 'how do I deal with this situation whilst window cleaning' then you would have had my support.

I work with someone who is also openly gay and his veiw about what you posted is that 'people are just people' and they will be just what they are. These things happen.

A customer cancelled us last week because we scared her dog.

Cheers

rosskesava

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2005, 12:23:23 am »
Anyway............

About the £42 000 ................ any update?

Londoner

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2005, 10:27:21 am »
The key thing in all of this is the fact that they phoned you first. That speaks bundles.
If they thought you had been at it they would have turned up unannounced ( quite possibly at 5am ) in order to catch you off guard.

UBA1

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2005, 11:05:50 am »
I've also had postings deleted.

Some of which I felt made good points window cleaning related.

Homophobic is to often the cry of gays who feel that others have to agree with them or be labelled 'homophobic' as if it is some magical right that makes the person absolutely right and in that statement, every one else bows down.

Others sometimes don't agree with me but I have to put up with it and there is no 'thing' I can shout for about it except that they don't agree. I think there should be a 'Rossophobic' rule but there isn't.

People are just people and some will be ok about about it and some won't. That's life.

You claim your posting was deleted because some old bint cancelled you because you were gay.

That is not the truth.

Your posting was about how some old couple were homophobic because they saw you and your partner kissing/cuddling, even though you were openly gay, because your partner had received some bad news and this old'er'ish couple cancelled you doing their cleaning and they were homophobic and ignorant etc.

And you wrote something about wanting or 'is there' a forum or a place for gay window cleaners.

To my mind, your posting was about someone or a couple being homophobic because they did not agree with you and unless others agree also, then they are also homophobic.

If you had posted 'how do I deal with this situation whilst window cleaning' then you would have had my support.

I work with someone who is also openly gay and his veiw about what you posted is that 'people are just people' and they will be just what they are. These things happen.

A customer cancelled us last week because we scared her dog.

Cheers

Agree with the above. Me personally, i would detest seeing a couple of gays kissing, especially if i had my kids in my house. I think there is a time and a place for it. Yes i am slightly homophobic, but 2 consenting adults may do what they like behind closed doors, but please not in my boat race or at work.

Anyways, i wish W.Chepstow all the best, chin up geezer.

regards

telboy

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2005, 12:43:16 pm »
CONSIDERING THEY DONT BREED THERE'S AN AWFUL LOT OF THEM ???

TEL BOY ;)

ANGEL C/S