This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ajs

wfp system
« on: September 03, 2009, 07:26:06 am »
i have to say...as previous post regarding my 1st cust she was glad i dont use wfp system, she said when the clean is completed with wfp system it system seems to dust on the glass, can you tell me if you have experienced this complaint before

pingu

Re: wfp system
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 07:45:56 am »
No never..

Murdie window cleaning

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 08:51:20 am »
i have to say...as previous post regarding my 1st cust she was glad i dont use wfp system, she said when the clean is completed with wfp system it system seems to dust on the glass, can you tell me if you have experienced this complaint before

sounds like someone has just used tap water rather than pure water  >:(

eclipse

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 10:09:24 am »
I have had some customers say to me that they have had windows cleaned with WFP and the finish was poor...
I always say to the customer that a pure water system is not a magic wand and if it is used incorectly there will be poor results... me personaly i have NEVER had any complaints with my cleaning be it on a first clean or in the rain
in my opinion it is about educating customers
I have one old lady in a village near me who was dead against me cleaning windows with WFP  as she had heard it was "RUBBISH" but i said to her that is she wasnt happy in 3 cleans (fortnightly round) i would give her the money back no problem now a few month on she has reccommended me to several customers and she even rang me up the first clean to say i hadnt left a mark on the windows!!
now she has told her son about it and he lives about 300 miles away he has found a guy local to him who uses WFP and i would hope the ball keeps rolling so to speak..

also i may add that i am 100% Pure water cleaning and i do no traditional at all