This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gaza

WAGTAIL
« on: May 15, 2005, 12:28:23 am »
Just going through omnipoles web site fond a product called wagtail anyone uses one ,whats it like to use?
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

dai

Re: WAGTAIL
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 07:54:19 pm »
http://www.designawards.com.au/ADA/00-01/INDUSTRIAL%20DESIGN/017/017.HTM
The above site gives a description and a picture. I have never used one but talked to a guy that had worked as a w/c in australia. He was doing rope work on big office blocks etc, said they were the dogs b's I would like to give one a try. I use the backflip as a single pass tool on most of my work, this wagtail seems to be an improvment on it. DAi

Old_Master

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2005, 10:29:28 pm »
The Wagtail is one of those things you either love or hate.
We have sold hundreds of them over the past six years and most people order time after time. Some though say they dont like the swivel action, its a matter of taste and you need to practice a little to get it perfect.
They are really excelent for using on internal glazing as the water is caught by the applicator strip, below the blade.
With practice when used on a extension pole you fly through work.
Glyn

gaza

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 08:43:41 am »
 FROM THE MAN HIMSELF:thanks for that Glyn anything new is worth a look at  isnt it,well  its new to me anyway.thanks

gaza

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 07:41:20 pm »
cheers DAI

rosskesava

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 10:45:44 pm »
I had a drink recently with a w/c near here who swears by the one he uses.

I have searched every where in the UK for one to try out as this w/c (who reads this forum) bought his in America.

As yet, I've found no where in the UK that sells them.

I've looked on the Omnipole website and maybe I'm missing something but I can't find them there.

Any one know of a company or a link?

Cheers

gaza

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 07:59:48 pm »
Ross omnipole site its on there

GAZA

rosskesava

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2005, 08:21:22 pm »
Hi Gaza

Der.........

I've found it tonight.

For some reason those gremlins that hide things like car keys and then put them back under your nose without you seeing them do it removed the Waigtail from the Onipole website and then put it back there tonight.

Cheers

gaza

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2005, 12:06:25 am »
knowWHAT YOU MEAN ROSS:cleaned my local the other day started to rain so did inside,left bucket and everything else in the enterance,took some ribbing when went for a pint that night,especially as I had to walk home with it,had some strange looks and comments on the way home,Im sure those gremlins took it back out of my van ;D

rosskesava

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2005, 12:30:04 am »
Yup Gaza

It's those gremlins. They do it all the time.

They do it to embarise you.

Happens all the time to me.

Cheers

David_Harris

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2005, 10:11:38 pm »
I have  a wagtail which I use  most days.  Once you get the hang of it the results  with a pole are good as you can use the S method.

I do not use it to clean windows as a two in one tool without the pole as I find an applicator and squeegee better for easily reached windows.

We must have another drink soon Ross.

srireson

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2005, 07:54:41 pm »
Hi

Been trying to get hold of a wagtail for ages great for doing pole work.Does any one know where to get one from??

Cheers Stephen