Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ianharper

Re: Allergstop
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2005, 05:28:17 am »
Hi Nick

Can you please remind me about the disinfecting side of Allergstop and the MRSA bug. did you say it can kill it?

Respect.........Ian Harper

Nigel_W

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2005, 07:37:47 am »
With all due respect Ian - you have been on the training course - prepared an Allergstop web site and an Allergstop DVD. You are a licensed member of the network and most likely speak to Nick on a regular basis when ordering products etc.

Are we to believe that you do not know the answer to this question? Or that you could not pick up the phone and have a conversation with Nick?

I may be completely off track here but many of the Allergstop replies on this board seem to be blatant  and shameless adverts for the recruitment of new licensees and the promotion of the product. Mike Boxall must have the patience of a saint.

Just to clarify - I use Solutions products, like and respect Nick and do not use a competitve product.

The arrival of the nutters ::) and the domination of this board by Solutions/Alergstop supporters has in my view detracted from its effectiveness.

I have put my tin hat on and await the missiles ;D

Nigel

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2005, 09:06:12 am »
Hi Guys

firstly yes Allergstop will deal with MRSA and others we are curently having some further independant testing completed to ascertain just how much more in bacterial terms can be removed/eliminated using the product.

Hi Nigel,

I take your point and agree to an extent Mike must have a lot of patience, it is sometimes very difficult not to answer a direct question with a direct answer, a large number of the questions directed  on the forum regarding Micro splitting get answered not always by Myself directly but by people like your good self who actually use the products, when a new one is launched abviously there are alot more questions,

Best regards Nick

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2005, 02:28:42 pm »
Do i qualify as a supporter or a nutter  :o

garyj

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2005, 04:30:58 pm »
Mmmmmmm, a nutter  ;D
( And that was even before AllergStop)

bennymon

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2005, 04:33:22 pm »
                                     :-X allerg  PLEASE stop  :-X

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2005, 06:02:41 pm »
You say Nutter, like its a bad thing  ::)

ps. bennymon, If you are allergic to AllergSTOP dont worry, there will be a new product to help out soon   ;)

Len Gribble

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2005, 07:29:20 pm »
Chris

A definite fruit and nut but it takes one to know one, where’s the so-called Dart player not a lot of fruit methinks.

Nigel

Once again thanks another £30 for wife’s holiday fund. ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

ianharper

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2005, 06:04:35 am »
Its not advertising it sharing information. about a very inportant new area in carpet and upholstery cleaning. and thats better Indoor air quilty. just look at your yellow pages and see how many other carpet cleaner are trying to educate the prospect. if we only sell on dirt then we will have to wait until the prospect see that their carpet is dirty. and what does that mean longer time between cleans and greater wear on the prospects carpet.

The reason that I did not answer the question on one of the posts is that i did not want to get it wrong and wanted to inform others about the disinfecting aspects of Allergstop.

There is a differance between advertising and informing. And the people that say if its one or the other are the people that run the forum.

If you read though this forum people are asking questions and seeking information. Bye the way how can it be advertising as I dont make money out of it. And everything from my site and the DVD is done free of charge to help other understand this unique product.

This fruit that Allergstop comes from is amazing. just take a look for yourself on the internet. And apart from the product side, its very interesting. MRSA is a topic that we all have an interesting in and I think that any information should be sharded regarding this killer. getting the communication right is important some tech stuff is over my head, and need someone like Nick to explane it in his way. as you know he is somewhat of an expert.

I respect your view, so please dont take this as any thing other than me explaning my view.

Respfully ....................Ian Harper

bennymon

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2005, 10:24:41 am »
               put me down for 10 bottles  chris  ;)

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2005, 08:38:39 pm »
i am here  lenny baby   :P
Surreys No1 Carpet & Upholstery cleaner
Surreys No1 Dart player
IICRC water restoration Technician

dave washbrook

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2005, 10:03:39 pm »
well guys after attending the last allerg-stop course on the 10may i can honestly say its a great product in fact it does more than just clean/disinfect/remove air allegens/improve air quality it will also act as an air puifier.

example: if someone smokes in a room then leaves that room leaving a smell of smoke, 1 squirt of allerg-stop room spray and the smell has gone and all you are left with is an allergen free fresh smelling room. belive me i've tried it.

dave

bennymon

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2005, 11:41:21 am »
  sounds like good stuff   [im surreys no 1 dart player]

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2005, 12:43:22 pm »
No your not i am  ;D
Surreys No1 Dart player

*paul_moss

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2005, 09:14:38 pm »
Nick Holman
Why is your picture all fuzzy? Has someone sprayed Allerg-STOP on it.
Paul ;D
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

HolmansUKLTD

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2005, 09:50:24 pm »
I got it off the pro darts website Thats not me (I wish it was )

Starter for 10 who is that in my pitcure?

Surreys No1 Dart player

garyj

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2005, 09:55:38 pm »
Is it Phil Taylor?

*paul_moss

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2005, 07:54:51 pm »
Its not Len in his younger days is it? :o

Paul
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Kevin_Gare

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2005, 07:57:56 pm »
LEN was never young................. ;D ;D
Kevin
South London Geezer/working City, south London, North Kent.

Len Gribble

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2005, 08:31:54 pm »
Paul

Had the hush puppy look in them days, now trying to do a Chris but he has the edge less hairs. :P

Kev

(Sky walker) get back whipping you have orders to fill! Yoda has spoken! ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)