This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

R W C

Anyone with websites get this email
« on: June 02, 2009, 04:29:23 pm »
Dear Webmaster

I have tried to contact you previously regarding advertisements on your Reflection Window Cleaning site, http://reflectionwindowcleaning.co.uk/. I would just like to know if you are currently offering any advertising space on your site and if so, how much you would charge per advert.

I have a client who is willing to pay an annual charge for an advert on your website. If you have any other websites or blogs, please send a list with their URL’s as well.

Please accept my sincere apologies if you aren’t interested in our offer, although your site would be very suitable.

recieved it 4 times now in 3 weeks and 2 of them in the last 10 mins from 2 different email addresses

GWCS

Re: Anyone with websites get this email
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 05:04:15 pm »
Nope.. i feel left out now :(

ianhannaford

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 05:05:32 pm »
Dear Webmaster

I have tried to contact you previously regarding advertisements on your Reflection Window Cleaning site, http://reflectionwindowcleaning.co.uk/. I would just like to know if you are currently offering any advertising space on your site and if so, how much you would charge per advert.

I have a client who is willing to pay an annual charge for an advert on your website. If you have any other websites or blogs, please send a list with their URL’s as well.

Please accept my sincere apologies if you aren’t interested in our offer, although your site would be very suitable.

recieved it 4 times now in 3 weeks and 2 of them in the last 10 mins from 2 different email addresses

Its a spam robot harvesting link backs.

Ian

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 09:44:10 pm »
I get loads of link requests like that,.. none offering to pay yet tho. :(