This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

elite mike

Re: where do window cleaners go on holiday
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2009, 08:35:09 am »
 ;D ;D

looks good matt,

red sea i take it

DaveG

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 08:36:19 am »
i go anywhere where it "turns out nice again"!
You can't polish a turd

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2009, 08:38:45 am »
Yup, Taba, up near the border with Israel, in Egypt.

You can see Israel, Egypt, Saudi and Jordan from that beach. The only place in the world where its possible to see 4 different countries from one spot; ................also 2 continents.

matt

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2009, 08:39:27 am »
disney orlando for me

with weekends away inbtween, center parc's , haven and butlins

this year we are away 1 weekend from may ( just come back from cneter parcs ) right upto spet

then hope to do disney in oct

elite mike

suds window service

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2009, 08:53:32 am »
turkey tuesday for 2 weeks ;D

R W C

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2009, 09:27:10 am »
I've just got back from a week hols at a haven in Allhallows in Rochester, never again lol

pingu

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2009, 09:51:04 am »
Given that our winters are just nasty...I am thinking about having holidays in jan/feb from now on...where do you go in these months for your winter sun holidays?

Dave.

Ian W

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2009, 09:52:04 am »
Poland!  ;D

We went to Blackpool for a week, which was fun.

I will also take my lads camping for a week in their summer holidays, probably Dorset area.
Do all the good you can, and make as little fuss about it as possible.
Charles Dickens

LWC

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2009, 09:59:41 am »
Olu Deniz Turkey  8)

Window Washers

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 10:16:18 am »
Given that our winters are just nasty...I am thinking about having holidays in jan/feb from now on...where do you go in these months for your winter sun holidays?

Dave.
Cancun is hot in feb
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

stephen s

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2009, 10:40:15 am »
live in bognor regis i worked till 12 then on the beach till 4  ;D then down the pub lovelly life 

can you speak Polish then  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D       I have family live there and I go there to visit them several times a year had a few beers in the Elizabeth and the Richmond  but its a nightmare to get in and out on that A59 is it ?   no wonder smart Tony does a roaring trade  ;D ;D ;D ;D

stephen s

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2009, 10:43:13 am »
love going to Ireland and travelling around there,  but one day I want to go to Antarctica

wfp master

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2009, 10:50:57 am »

Dave.
canaries hot all year round. its not cheap for food or drink :)

GWCS

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2009, 10:55:29 am »

Dave.

Honey rum is cheap, but the beer at 3+ euros a pint, or 500ml is it? certainly is not! Thats like double what i can get one in the local for!

Window Washers

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2009, 11:12:16 am »

Dave.

Honey rum is cheap, but the beer at 3+ euros a pint, or 500ml is it? certainly is not! Thats like double what i can get one in the local for!

go full board
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

GWCS

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2009, 11:15:14 am »

Dave.

go full board

then your stuck in the hotel! might as well stay at home..

Window Washers

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2009, 11:47:27 am »

Dave.
not at all, , if I want to go have a meal else where I do, but if you get a nice hotel why would you want to, holidays are for relaxing

go full board

then your stuck in the hotel! might as well stay at home..

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2009, 12:09:04 pm »
I do try to vary my holidays a lot.  I couldn't go to the same place year on year like some.
This year I will be spending a week in a yurt (Mongolian style tent) in a field in Cornwall.  The Eden project is nearby and a number of other quiet, laid back attractions.  I like holidays to be slow, quiet affairs with plenty of natural beauty.
I thought about doing some Alex Gardiner spotting while I'm down that way.  I've not yet seen one in its natural habitat   ;D

simon knight

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2009, 12:16:04 pm »
North coast of Cornwall (provided the weather is good) takes some beating.

Port Isaac, Padstow, Tintagel, Treyarnon Bay etc bloody fantastic. Have had many a good week there.

And it's only 4hrs from London ;D