This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Poll

which van

transit
vivaro
hiace
transporter
vito
dispatch

Chris Cottrell

Re: which van
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2009, 08:57:28 pm »
How many would go for a Vivaro, Trafic or  Primastar now that General Motors have gone bust - not many i'm guessing

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2009, 09:06:36 pm »
How many would go for a Vivaro, Trafic or  Primastar now that General Motors have gone bust - not many i'm guessing

No problem you would get a cheap van as they have good deals at moment and you get pattern parts anyway
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 09:28:44 pm »

No problem you would get a cheap van as they have good deals at moment and you get pattern parts anyway

Bet you wouldnt get a cheap lease/pruchase deal without them loading the balloon payment

NWH

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2009, 09:35:19 pm »
You want a good deal you`ve gotta pay cash.

Chris Cottrell

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2009, 09:41:04 pm »
You want a good deal you`ve gotta pay cash.

Not many people have 12/15k ready cash lying around

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2009, 09:44:49 pm »

Bet you wouldnt get a cheap lease/pruchase deal without them loading the balloon payment

When the adminastrators go in, they want to save the company and get some money back in to bring debts down.
I don't see problem i would buy one, i believe the problem with GM is the van side, so to me that means good deals on vans.
As for loading the ballon payment  (if you buy that way)  isn't that the idea of ballon payments anyway
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

big J

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 03:01:07 pm »
I think that I will probabley end up with a Transit though if I could I would have a Vito or a small sprinter i have always done well with mercedes as in its a image thing to your buying public
modern day methods ......tradtional values

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 04:52:23 pm »
Especially if they happen to be German  ;)
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 04:59:22 pm »
You need to think long term.

Which vans will last.....Vivaro/traffic/primstar/transit ::) All rubbish in the long term.

Go for a VW/Toyota or a Merc ;)  They all go on forever.

Bob
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

dave.e

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 06:55:42 pm »
just don,t buy the vito a m8 off mine had one and lets put it this way he lived to regret it with all the money he spent on it he could have bought an 2 transit's

macmac

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2009, 07:15:10 pm »
i have always done well with mercedes as in its a image thing to your buying public 

In this climate it might have the reverse effect!

NWH

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2009, 07:55:30 pm »
i have always done well with mercedes as in its a image thing to your buying public 

In this climate it might have the reverse effect!
I thought that aswell,i can`t see that impressing anyone at the moment more like P*** them off.

Mike_G

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 08:07:44 pm »
I have had a newer shape vito for 18 months and have not had a thing go wtrong with it although sadly there are a few little bits of rust begining to show on the bodywork a common problem with the older ones that I hoped would have been sorted by now! As for vivaros etc the gearbox problems were supposed to have been fixed by time the 56 plated vans were for sale so anything after that should be ok, unless you know different.......

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 08:45:43 am »
As for vivaros etc the gearbox problems were supposed to have been fixed by time the 56 plated vans were for sale so anything after that should be ok, unless you know different.......
After 55-plate wasn't it?

Mine is an 07, and never had any problem with it.
Just been in for service and they said it was A1.