Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike Halliday

Re: Who uses encap cleaning ? cimex or other rotary machines.
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 07:18:48 am »
Jim your arguments is flawed on in 2 areas, 1) that dated technology is no longer effective, a 1000yrs go they threw rugs in rivers and saturated them  to get them clean, this dated technology is the basis of rug cleaning  today. because its an old method doesn't stop it working.

and secondly you assume there has been no advancement in chemical technology over the last 40yrs. Colloids are  70- 80(ish) yrs old, is the Mpower & Nemisis that is sold today the same technology or has it been advanced?

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

gwrightson

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 07:42:27 am »
Jim,

I would be really intersted to know what exactly you mean ?

What are the better options in both cleaning ability and ease of use ?

All of my commercial custys are very happy with encap, so show me all of the other options that are easier,give instant results and can earn me the money I can earn with encap ,then i will sit up and take note!!
As for dated technoligy, you will find that over the recent few years ,encap solutions have improved vastly perhaps you should go back to using .

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

gwrightson

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 06:24:48 pm »
Im, waiting Jim

if you care to enlighten me .

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

kinder clean

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2009, 10:18:30 am »
Had an e mail from Beth today, she has found a better deal for shipping costs, this would be delivered to a London airport.

Cost £371 for 2 x 208ltr drums.

Are any parties interested or is this a dead duck.

Paul

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2009, 10:31:44 am »
Hi Paul, out of interest, do you know the difference between a Cimex R38 and the R48.

Andrew

kinder clean

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2009, 11:12:12 am »
Hi Andrew

The R38 is the smaller machine ( far end in the pic ) with 15" ( I think ) cleaning diam.

Paul

Andrew Briscoe

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2009, 12:32:27 pm »
Thanks Paul, where could i source pads/ brushes etc, as i have just picked up an R38 second hand,

Andrew

Joe H

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2009, 01:17:05 pm »
Hi Andrew
Truvox in Southampton are the importers so you will get them from their.
I got some stuuf for mine from Cleaning Systems UK, Cupar, KY15 4RD.
www.cleaning-systems-uk.com  01334 654389

Joe

Mike Halliday

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2009, 01:24:14 pm »
Paul I'm still interested, but the logistics are going to be a nightmare how do we decanter it into separate containers?

I'll buy one of the 208lt drums. (Geoff W will probably want half of it from  me)

can a carrier pick it up from the airport?
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

clinton

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 03:13:36 pm »
Joe

Do you still use your then on larger commercial ???

cheers

Joe H

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 03:55:13 pm »
Thats what its best at Clinton.
Too big for domestic jobs.

kinder clean

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2009, 12:07:29 am »
Hi Mike

I know what your saying about splitting the drums and the other thing I'm worried about is excise duties, I haven't got a clue on the costs that may be added.

Is there a supplier, with the know how, that might be willing to take an order if those of us showing an interest commited to purchasing _ _ ltrs each ? alternatively someone with know how of excise duties etc for some guidance.

Paul

Joe H

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2009, 07:33:39 am »
Paul
Cant get me head around all the figures - like what does it work out at per ? so we can compare to other encap products on the market.
Duties are a concern.
but also if a dealer got involved then the price would go up a lot - they have to make a living too.

I would love to try the stuff, but its looking a bit iffy from my position.
If I did loads of encapping - yeah great, but I dont so my volumes/usage is low.

simoncollins

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 09:07:13 am »
Well there's nothing like joining a conversation that has been going on for quite a long time!

Maybe I can help...

Up until March this year I was National Sales Manager for Truvox International, the manufacturers (not importers) of the Cimex range of equipment.

I now run my own company which both supplies machines and accessories, and also undertakes some contracting work.

The Cimex CR48 was the machine that was the platform for the Cimex-Encap system that the company launched in late 2005 after seeing the success of the system in the US.

Encapsulation cleaning had developed exceptionally well in the States over the previous few years and Rick Gelinas was a major player in developing this, albeit he was (only) a distributor of the sole US importer of the Cimex range.

The key to encapsulation cleaning is the combination of the right machine (one that delivers a high level of clean and very high productivity versus traditional extraction cleaning) and the right chemical (one that crystallizes and doesn't leave any sticky residue).

Whilst I think the idea of importing product is admirable there are many other factors to consider such as where to store the product, the re-bottling of it in to 5 litre containers, import taxes, and who is going to take on the responsibility for all this work. I can assure you it is much harder than you might think.

The easiest option for all interested parties is to go with the best product for this system on the market, one that was actually developed for use with Cimex machines (and other applications too) and that is Cimex-Encap carpet cleaner. This is a US made product that has been on the market here in the UK since 2005, although I am guessing from the lack of knowledge that it hasn't been particularly well marketed!!!

If anyone is interested I am able to supply the product in more easy to use quantities, i.e. 4 x 5 litres and there is a spotter available too in 6 x 1 litre cases.

List prices as follows:
Cimex-Encap carpet cleaner (4 x 5 litres) - £131.25
Cimex-Encap carpet spotter (6 x 1 litres) - £42.42

If I get 6 or more orders I will discount the above prices by 20%, so the carpet cleaner will be just £105.00 for 4 x 5 litres which equates to £5.25 per litre.

Prices plus VAT and carriage (£17.50 per consignment).

We can also supply brushes for use with CR38 and CR48 machines and Cimex-Encap pads for carpet cleaning (available for CR48 machines only).

Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,
Simon
Industrial Floorcare Machines (UK)

Tel:01442 823090
Mob: 07852 352783
Email: simonc.ifm@googlemail.com
Simon

gwrightson

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 07:54:12 pm »
well I,m certainly interested in some encap in the near future  ,
how much for a set of brushes for the r48 ? and do you supply the plastic distributers that attach to the inner of the brushes ? I,m desperate for some of those.
personaly , I,m not a great lover of the pads they seem to distort  quite easily , dont last any length of time much prefer the brushes on all surfaces.

geoff

simoncollins

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2009, 08:45:40 am »
Geoff,

The diffusers are not available as a separate spares replacement item as they only come supplied fitted to the shampoo brushes.

The shampoo brushes for the CR48 are priced at £72.50 for a set of 3 (+ £8.95 carriage). All prices plus VAT.

I have also had a separate email regarding the Cimex-Encap chemical so I now have two expressions of interest. Am happy for another couple and I will supply the product less the 20% discount offered.

Simon
Simon

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2009, 02:46:39 pm »
I'm only interested in Releasit, most in the states agree it's the best.

Re Cimex machine, I guess those clever chemist optimised a formula that worked best with three brushes. That's very clever indeed.  ;D

simoncollins

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 03:40:37 pm »
There is little difference between Releasit and Cimex-Encap...

Say no more...
Simon

gwrightson

« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2009, 04:38:07 am »
Simon,

I do find it hard to believe that the plastic middles only come when purchasing a set of brushes  :'(

they simply click on and of and are not fitted in any way to the brushes, the fact is that these plastic parts are always breaking and imo is a flaw in the design excellent though the machine is.
what you are saying infact is I need to purchase a set of brushes every time I break or lose a small plastic disc.

Geoff

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2009, 06:37:34 am »
Geoff 4 o'clock
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk