Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kinder clean

Q 1 - If you encap clean what chem are you using ?

Q 2 - There's a product called releasit which is currently only sold in the states and Australia, they rave about the stuff and it's a genuine encap chemical i.e. dries to a crystal unlike some I've tried. I've  spoken to the supplier and if we can get enough interest we can buy a pallet load and have it shipped over.

Anyone not familiar with encap these are some photos I've just grabbed off the encap forum site: encapboard.com

Chinese restaurant being cleaned -

Paul

robert meldrum

Re: Who uses encap cleaning ? cimex or other rotary machines.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 09:31:17 pm »
I believe Chemspec supply an excellent encap product and there are several others

Joe H

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 06:45:47 am »
Hi Paul
As you know I have the Cimex too.
Would love to try these products as they good revues in the states (I do visit the encap forum every so often).
I dont think I could go halves, thirds or even quarters of what a pallet would cost though.
Shame really - need a dealer in the UK to pick it up and run with it. One who could market it nationally. What the logistics for one to do this is - I dont know.

gwrightson

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 07:04:01 am »
well , i would be interested  in either sharing a pallet or a supplier dealing

how much would a pallet be ?

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Mr Dvae

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 08:30:14 am »
Prochem do an excellent product for encap and they also supply a machine. I have had really good results with this chemical as opposed to microsplitting and is extremely quick.

Dave

gwrightson

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 08:43:58 am »

I spoke to guy from craftex , last year.
he did say he they would look into producing their own encap product, doesnt look as if it was fruitful ,not heard any thing.
I was hoping as all of there products are reasonable price and do the job.

geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

kinder clean

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 06:08:46 pm »
Joe / Geoff

I think we need a few more on board to get a pallet over here, are we the only encap users on this forum ??  ???

Rick was keen to speak to any dealers who are interested in stocking there Releasit range of products. I'm up for a campaign to get a supplier stocking the releasit range.

On the encap forum they say to do a simple test to see if a product is truly an encapsulating chemical, just place a drip on a saucer and leave it overnight, if it dries brittle, i.e. crysalises then it's good, I'd be interested to know if your 2 chems do this Joe.

Paul

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 06:14:11 pm »
How much is a pallet? is he offering a supplier style discount?

Shaun

kinder clean

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 06:41:53 pm »
I'll put the question to him Shaun / Geoff and post the answer.

Paul

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 06:50:34 pm »
perhaps ask how many containers and how much is in, 5 litres or 1 us gallon.

Shaun

Mike Halliday

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 07:20:22 pm »
I'll chip in on a big order.
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Derek_Walker

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 07:18:58 am »
Has anyone tried Releasit here? and would it not be better to buy a case of it first to see if it performs to your expectations before investing in a pallet load.?

kerrpmiddleton

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 09:13:11 pm »
 :Dhi ,i have not long ago bought cimex 48 , will chip in to buy part pallet, must admight brill machine, just love giving costomers demo wish i got one years ago, one i got was minted, only year old ,saved me small fortune :'(

kinder clean

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2009, 08:16:35 pm »
Just an update for all who were interested in the releasit range:

Got this reply to my e-mail :

Hi Paul,

A 55 gallon drum would be the cheapest way to get Releasit to you. Then you could off load it into smaller containers on your end. The other option would be 4 gallon cases. (These are all US gallon sizes - we're to dumb for metric on this side of the pond)

The absolute best and most cost effective way to get Releasit is to go with Encap-Clean DS. This is a 4 oz per gallon product. It's highly cost effective to work with. And it cleans incredibly well too.

As far as costs for shipping, Beth in our office will have to crunch the numbers for you to find the least costly way to ship you either a pallet of 36 cases, or a 55 gallon drum. Beth takes care of all our international shipments. I am forwarding this request to Beth. She will be out of the office till Tuesday. But she will get on this first thing when she gets in. Her direct e-mail address is beth@excellent-supply.com  Beth will get you discounted pricing on a 36 case pallet, and discounted pricing on a 55 gallon drum; as well as the most affordable shipping rates.

I look forward to working with you and helping you get the BEST encap detergent rolling on your side of the pond.

Kind Regards,

Rick Gelinas

*****  I'll post again when the prices come through

Paul - Kinder Clean

Derek_Walker

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2009, 07:52:51 am »
Okay you talked me into it  ;D,

I will chip in too Paul.

Joe H

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 05:46:34 pm »
Paul
Looks like a fair few are interested in this so count me in as interested depending on the costs.
The reports on the encap website are really good and I am always ready to try some "new" stuff.

kinder clean

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57:47 pm »
LATEST NEWS

Just waiting some shipping quotes now.

Product price below:

1-55 gallon drum of Releasit DS is $1249   -   1 US gallon is 3.78 ltrs over here, so that's a touch under 208 ltrs per drum, I make that about £774GB at the current exchange rate for a 208ltr drum, which if my maths is correct equates to approx £3.72 per litre. (Shipping to add)

If we take 2 or more drums the price is discounted to $1169 per drum (£724GB)

Below is the rate for a pallet load, but I believe the drums are the most cost effective method.

1- pallet of 36 cases or more (4 US gallons in each case) of Releasit DS is $4,320.00, $120 each case. Plus shipping.

As stated above I'm still awaiting shipping costs - will post again soon.

**** IF ANYBODY ELSE IS INTERESTED IN CHIPPING IN WITH AN ORDER PLEASE REPLY HERE ****

If you haven't heard of the product before, basically its for use with a cimex or rotary style machine and it works by encapsulating the dirt within the solution which then crystalises (encapsulates) the dirt which is then routinely vacuumed up. Very popular in USA and Australia but as yet no UK supplier.

Paul

kinder clean

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 05:36:42 pm »
Prices for shipping as follows:

By sea freight

the price on sending two drums of Releasit on one skip/pallet with the weight of 1050 pounds Ocean Freight would approximately be $975 ( Approx £592GB ) Approximate transit time, 32 days.

By air freight

1 DRUM. 550lb class 55. 0.00 0.00. UPS Air Freight Consolidated. Transit time: 3-5 business days pending customs. Price doesn't
include duties, taxes or destination charges.

Door to Port (our warehouse to the Derby, East Midlands Air Port). $735 ( Approx £443GB ) 3-5 working days.

As you can see this does not include import taxes, not sure what you guys think but to make it worthwhile we could do with one of the suppliers placing an order. Who's well in with a supplier, lets put some pressure on.  :)

Paul

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 05:47:11 pm »
I like to try some too so put me down please.

Also what about a spotter to with it. ;)

Jim_77

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 01:38:08 am »
I have a gut feeling that this may be a waste of time and money.  I hate to urinate on anyone's potato fries, but encap cleaning is very dated technology.  I used to use it, but there are now better options in the detergent-free market, in terms of both cleaning ability and ease of use.