Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tre Allen

Critique these Carpet Cleaning Websites for me
« on: May 02, 2009, 03:59:49 am »
I have recently started designing some website+blog combos for cleaners across the world and would like you guys opinion on these sites below.

www.sani-bright.com
www.completefloorcare.net
www.carpet9.org
www.myfamilycarpetcare.com
www.networkcarpetcleaning.com.au
www.561carpetandtile.com
www.codebluecarpetcleaning.com

What do you like/dislike about these sites?
What would you change/add?
Do you think these are appealing to women who are surfing the internet?
Do these stand out from the rest?

Note: Some of those sites are fully search engine optimized and have already received many jobs off the internet and some are not optimized yet because its not finished.

Thanks for all your support, look forward to hearing your opinions!

richy27

Re: Critique these Carpet Cleaning Websites for me
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 08:16:29 am »
i really like your sites think they stand out and the information is right there. what you charging to build and optimize sites

Tre Allen

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 04:32:22 pm »
Thanks mate!

I emailed the administrator on this board to see if its okay to list prices and willing to pitch the board some $ for support. Or maybe I can offer this whole board a exclusive discounts for the Clean It Up crew  ;D

But to answer somewhat of your question for optimizing, it really depends on how far of an area you want to cover, how many towns you want to market in and competition in your area.

I live in the USA but have created sites all over the world and one guy that lives in a area who you would think that NO one is searching on the internet for carpet cleaning in Australia has already landed many jobs (rural area),

collins ReVive Stoneworks

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 06:09:29 pm »
I have recently started designing some website+blog combos for cleaners across the world and would like you guys opinion on these sites below.

www.sani-bright.com
www.completefloorcare.net
www.carpet9.org
www.myfamilycarpetcare.com
www.networkcarpetcleaning.com.au
www.561carpetandtile.com
www.codebluecarpetcleaning.com

What do you like/dislike about these sites?
What would you change/add?
Do you think these are appealing to women who are surfing the internet?
Do these stand out from the rest?

Note: Some of those sites are fully search engine optimized and have already received many jobs off the internet and some are not optimized yet because its not finished.

Thanks for all your support, look forward to hearing your opinions!

to be straight can you do us one??
Karl collins

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 06:36:36 pm »
Tre - very good, all individual.

I like Complete Floor Care in particular.

Steve

Joe H

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 06:44:30 pm »
They are all very good.

but is it my computer, this site or what....but they all take a few seconds or more to load!

Tre Allen

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 09:34:06 pm »
Collins, yes I create and optimize sites worldwide.

Joe Hatton: The sani-bright site is not hosted with my company, that could be the reason. All the other sites are hosted by me and should be fast no matter what except for some of them we are still working on while we have it open to the public like I mentioned earlier :)

Thanks for the comments ;)

derek west

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 10:45:30 am »
hers my honest opinion

the only site i liked was complete floor care.
the rest were complicated, far to much info and cluttered.

not sure about in the states but over here i think the everyday housewife wants a carpet cleaner, not a life story,

complete floorcare was easy to navigate with carpet cleaning upholstery cleaning and another one, (can't remember now) right there to click.
simple but professional.

the others, just full of pooe, maps calanders blogs certificates all in your face, didn't know where to start. can't see the everday housewife wasting time, learning how to surf those mothers. ;D

anyway, just my opinion so wouldn't worry to much, but you did ask, everyone else seems to like them. good luck
derek

Tre Allen

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 01:11:06 pm »
Thanks Derek, I appreciate the comments.

75% of the time a customer would not *browse* thru a blog just to look for information. The blog comes into play when the owner of the site creates a blog post about their company (think of it as a daily diary) updates/specials/testimonials/videos/etc, and if they do it weekly then its constant new content that the search engines will crawl. Then when the customer is searching via search engines, you have a great chance they will find your site because of the blog more so than your competitors.

Blogging on the backend takes 10mins or less a week and its simple as creating a forum post or email. I do agree a blog could look cluttered if someone is just browsing it, but when they find a topic from using the search engines then that customer will only find 1 page with the content they searched for and it looks clean.

Again, thanks for the comments and for being honest ;)

derek west

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 02:05:23 pm »
i was mainly judging the home page tre, as this is whats seen first, i know all about blogs and how they work with SEO. but my comments were aimed at the home page, the first port of call. the one i liked wasn't cluttered with all the extras so found it pleasing to the eye.
derek