This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tosh

I think this is a good question, following on from Dave's 'What do you have to do to win that big contract' post.

The biggest job we've had that we 'won' was a Hilton Hotel; and it was only six months after we started cleaning windows.  We had to jump through some hoops to get it, and we did, but the job was too big for us at the time (pre-WFP), so we dropped it.  Money was tight and they were slow to pay.

But in general, how do you get asked to do big contracts? 

A big advert in Yellow Pages maybe?

ronnie paton

Yell pages and yell.com have always been poor for me.

I always found making calls sending potfolios and getting a face to face meeting.

Sell your self look the part stand out from the rest, be competitive with your price but assured with your quality.

Give quote in a folder with schedule h & s info header letter ect

Nathanael Jones

Most of my commercial calls come from my website, and almost as many come from recommendations,.. Yellow pages brought in zero commercial and very few residential enquiries for me last year.

double humph! What happened to the misanthrope, a bit of toffee from the brigadier, and you are mr positive all of a sudden.

williamx

Tosh I send out 50 Commercial letters indroducing my company and what services we offer every week to companies that are listed in the red business directory.

I normally get 1 quote a month.

007 or what

Hello

Would you mind if you gave me a sample of what to put in a commercial letter please.

Kind Regards Nick

Shine