Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ALEXDH

Which wands are best
« on: November 16, 2003, 06:39:02 pm »
Hi gentlemen this is question is a bit obvious i suppose but remember i am a newby and every penny counts for my marketing.

At the moment my machine choices give me an option of single jet or two jet wands.

What is your favourite wand

and what do you think of the zipper wand done by ashby.

Also thier ES hand tool is it a good buy.at £59 the kleenrite tool is too expensive for me i think but does look rather Dapper.

Ian Gourlay

Re: Which wands are best
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 07:33:38 pm »
Alex,

Why not buy yourself a good second hand kit. you can usually get wands and hand tools included in price.

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 09:05:51 pm »
Two jet are best I always think. I like Extracta's wand because it has a perspex see through window, great for monitoring the amount of soil you are extracting.
Fintan

Liahona

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 11:41:08 am »
the problem with two or more jets is that you reduce the psi you start off with...if you are using a portable then it is already limited why would you want to limit it even more? I use a single fan jet that is hidden in the wand head (splash guards) therfore you get no overspray and the solution keeps/ stays hotter  to strike the carpet with, not only that but more than one jet creates  water  streaking even if it cant be seen....... and its more equipment to maintain or that can go wrong., best, Dave

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 12:45:41 pm »
Fintan

Yes the extracta wand is excellent. I had a nice one, but left it outside a shop one evening by mistake after cleaning an office. Thought it was best to forget about it though just incase some drunk happened upon it and threw it through a shop window.

Dave

Spot On cleaning

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 12:49:09 pm »
Fintan

Yes the extracta wand is excellent. I had a nice one, but left it outside a shop one evening by mistake after cleaning an office. Thought it was best to forget about it though just incase some drunk happened upon it and threw it through a shop window.

Dave

boshravie

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 03:18:36 pm »
it has to be wonder wand from C.F.R.
is the best investment you have ever done.
But and yes there is a But.
You have to run it on 300 P.S.I. on ward.