Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Not a great start
« on: March 24, 2009, 10:25:42 pm »
I filled in the on-line form yesterday with Gardeners as I need a 60 foot pole and quite quickly.
No response yet >:(

matt

Re: Not a great start
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:27:54 pm »
you need a FAO alex post

he appears like a genie then  ;D ;D ;D

ftp

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 10:45:35 pm »
Sounds like somethings gone wrong 'cos you should get a return email within seconds. They have a telephone too  ::)

jonisondell

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 11:19:24 pm »
niel, when i get a problem with something i buy i contact them directly, i dont moaning like an old woman on an open forum, rubbishing them.

you orded it yesterday, normally things take min 2 days not overnight get real.

i suggest you grow a brain cell.

what a stupid comment/post.

poleman

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 11:33:13 pm »
 ;D

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 11:34:27 pm »
niel, when i get a problem with something i buy i contact them directly, i dont moaning like an old woman on an open forum, rubbishing them.

So you like him then?   :)

vision tech

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 11:38:02 pm »

take a chill pill and calm down ::) ::)
I started out with nothing......I still have most of it.

jonisondell

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 11:42:46 pm »
well im sure that bloke, alex gardner gets really hacked off with those FAO alex gardner posts,

why dont people contact him direct, instead of leaving silly girly sly comments.

ronnie paton

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 12:01:25 am »
i dont think it was sly maybe just trying to get there attention?

but is there really any need for your comments?

he hasnt slagged them off or put them down sometimesd you try differnt channels and this could of been his last channel

jonisondell

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 12:07:20 am »
hi ronnie,
he hasnt slagged them off? that was the whole point of his post....

my point was to contact the supplier directly, stop rubbishing the supplier in an open forum

rugby

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 01:51:46 am »

getting very personell with your replies to this guy arnt you pal, had a bad day m8 or are you always this nasty ???

what a plank

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 07:47:31 am »
I filled in the on-line form yesterday with Gardeners as I need a 60 foot pole and quite quickly.

Hi Neil

Just seen your post.  Was this an order or an email query?  When an order is generated on-line, an automated email is sent (almost immediately) to confirm that it is being processed.  I'm not sure why you this hasn't happened in your case  ???.  It might be best to contact the Office direct to see what has happened and they will be able to advise you if your order has shown up on their system.  If not, they can sort it out for you over the phone.

If it was an email query, again I am not sure why this has not been responded to.  I'm out working today but I will ring the Office and check if they have received an email from you.  Again, might be best just to give them a ring.

Sometimes emails just don't get through.  I will check the system and see if there is a problem.

D B Services

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 08:14:56 am »
Jonisdel has a point.

If the point was just to get Alex's attention the title of the thread would have been a lot different.

He is a bit blunt in his language but he has hit the nail on the head this time.

Dan

gary999

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 09:26:31 am »
i think some people on here need to get a grip ::) ;D

WCE

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 10:31:44 am »

Hi Neil

Just seen your post.  Was this an order or an email query?  When an order is generated on-line, an automated email is sent (almost immediately) to confirm that it is being processed.  I'm not sure why you this hasn't happened in your case  ???.  It might be best to contact the Office direct to see what has happened and they will be able to advise you if your order has shown up on their system.  If not, they can sort it out for you over the phone.

If it was an email query, again I am not sure why this has not been responded to.  I'm out working today but I will ring the Office and check if they have received an email from you.  Again, might be best just to give them a ring.

Sometimes emails just don't get through.  I will check the system and see if there is a problem.
One thing have you  checked your spam/junk folder Neil?
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

jonisondell

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2009, 11:37:43 am »
Put youself in the suppliers shoes, look at the damaging wording of the post, to his reputation and potential buyers.

The buyer is compaining in an open forum the next day

Just imagine one of your customers naming you here complaining about poor workmanship

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2009, 03:35:54 pm »
There is a poster in a hair dressers I go to which says,

If I do a bad job tell me,
If I do a good job tell everyone else.

I think this is courteous, as if you really want anything done about what you are unhappy with, the person that provided the service should be your first port of call, if they refuse to fix it and deal with you, then fine tell people. Business are built on there reputation, it’s what separates the good from the cowboys.

But can you honestly say there is a need for name calling here.

Dave Turley

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 05:47:49 pm »
WOW! this is all like a flashback to the tennetclean "weekend pint and a fight"....

ah, those were the days!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 05:52:05 pm »
WOW! this is all like a flashback to the tennetclean "weekend pint and a fight"....

ah, those were the days!

Should we do council estates? Discuss ...  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

elite mike

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 06:19:42 pm »

ah, those were the days!

what happened to him , is he still reporting all the ladder boys ;D ;D