Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Julie Roberts

Where has this topic gone?
« on: April 04, 2005, 01:57:34 pm »
Where has this topic gone?

Is This Fair?

I read this post this morning, but it has already been deleted- is that fair?

I agree with Lee - it was an unfair comment!
All companies make mistakes or errors in customer support and there are only a small minority of companies that use the Web Site for marketing, and i bet Shaun now buys certain products from them because of the marketing hype on this board, even Mike Boxall never plugs his products on this board and if anyone did it should be him!
Cheers!

It must be a GRUMPY Monday!

Steve

Re: Where has this topic gone?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 04:36:49 pm »
Hi Steve

Thanks for the support!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 06:48:09 pm »
which topic are you talking about?
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Len Gribble

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2005, 07:18:38 pm »
Steve

Don’t know what post, you are on about, but its not only companies have hiccups, the self-employed do! ;D ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2005, 10:32:18 pm »
What topic?.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2005, 10:45:19 pm »
I said that Prochem HQ are not renowned for their shaky hands when calling for info or help, I was talking to another 2 other cc's in the last 3 weeks who have said exactly the same thing and THEY brought the subject up!

Shaun

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2005, 11:36:00 pm »
Ive no idea what the topic was but I notice post not complementary to another manufactureris still on the board.

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2005, 09:31:39 am »
I removed Lee's comment which was regarding him not being happy about a comment someone else had made about Prochem. I've seen too mnay of these topics get out of hand.

Ian, you imply that we treat Prochem differently to others but the comment that Shaun made about Prochem is actually still there http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=7134.msg52803#msg52803 and it was Lee's complaint that was removed. Shauns original comment about the poor phone manner is a valid one and I'm sure Prochem will want to look into it.   

The way this forum works is that those suppliers that offer help and advice are able to provide contact details providing they do not use the site to blatantly sell. Personally, I think this 'reactive' type approach works best and that's how we get the most out of the forum.

I'm confident that Express can compete with any of it's competitors on price, quality and service. In fact, knowing how good or bad our competitors are actually helps us keep on our toes and that's good for us and our customers.

We all occasionally have customers that feel as though they've not had the best service and, unfortunately, these are usually the most vocal. That's not to say they shouldn't be entitled to their opinion and if people have genuine critiscisms then I'm happy to let them stand whoever they're about. The suppliers that ignore them do so at their own risk.

Shaun, maybe you should try a Prochem distributor next time  ;)

Regards

Mike

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2005, 05:01:44 pm »
Although speaking the truth I must admit it was a bit harsh.

My apologies to Lee

Shaun

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2005, 07:06:36 pm »
Lucky no-one mentioned Customer service & Ashbys in the same sentence.
OOOOOPS  :-X

Matt Read

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2005, 07:39:40 pm »
A mate of mine paid six quid for the bolt /screw bit on the bottom of the kingston valve....got sent a second hand one...thread was starting to go at the bottom and it certainly wasn't shiny and new !.....whats wrong wiv customer service like that chris  ;)
Matt

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2005, 08:27:52 pm »
Can I clear this up!

I was unhappy at a pm I rcvd which accused me of blatantly advertsing in all of my posts. It was not to do with a comment regarding Prochem itself!

All manufacturers at some point will receive knocks, thats life!

Lets just forget about it and worry about cleaning sofas with a wand!!!!!!

Lee

Martin S

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2005, 08:32:08 pm »
Lee,

So what's the best Jet configuration for cleaning a Sofa with a floor wand?  Would it be better to use a TM?   ;D
Martin